25th September 2012, 11:39 AM
anupampandey742

Am I eligible for B.Ed after doing Bsc with Physics, Chemistry, Maths with 48%

i have done bsc with physics,chemistry,math with 48%.and also complited privet M.A.with sociology with 52%.am i elegible for b.ed. please tell me?

12th October 2012, 05:34 PM
infoysis
Senior Member+++

Default Re: Am I eligible for B.Ed after doing Bsc with Physics, Chemistry, Maths with 48%

Quote:
Originally Posted by anupampandey742 View Post
i have done bsc with physics,chemistry,math with 48%.and also complited privet M.A.with sociology with 52%.am i elegible for b.ed. please tell me?
You have score below 50% Percentage of marks in y our Bachelor degree , But you have score good percentage of marks in your Master degree Course . You have chance to get admission for B.Ed Course .

B.Ed stands for Bachelor of Education . The duration of the Course is for One year and the Course is divided into two semester .

Bachelor degree Course is the Main Educational Qualification to Join in B.Ed course and 50% Percentage of marks is Compulsory in B.sc in Course to apply for B.Ed Course

5% Relaxation will applicable for sc/st candidates . The Applicant who Complete Master degree may also eligible to apply for B.Ed Course

No Specific age limit for B.Ed Course .

The Admission for B.Ed Course is Entrance Examination scores and Performance, which is conducted by the Institution and To crack the Entrance Examination Please Concentrate in following areas , Reasoning/General Knowledge/Language skills/Teaching Aptitude etc.

Because the Entrance Examination question are based on the that areas . So, If you go through the Pattern than you may crack the Entrance Examination with good percentage of marks

Reference Books for B.Ed Entrance Examination :-

Best B.Ed Colleges in India :-

-Dr Sivanthi Aditanar College of Engineering
-Dayanand Girls College
-Government College of Physical Education for Women
-Lady Irwin College
-Indira Gandhi National Open University
-Siddhi Vinayak College of Science and Hr Education
-North Eastern Regional Institute of Management
-Siddhi Vinayak Engineering and Management College
-University of Kalyani
-ICFAI University
-Indira Gandhi National Open University
-C N K Reddy College of Business Management
18th January 2016, 03:10 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Am I eligible for B.Ed after doing Bsc with Physics, Chemistry, Maths with 48%

IN BED SO MANY COURSES ARE THERE AFTER BSC PHYSICS CAN I DO BED IN PHYSICAL SCIENCE
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?