16th June 2012, 05:01 PM
Unregistered

Am I eligible for B.Ed course from CU after completing my B.A with 55% from UP? What is the fee structure?

I have completed my B.A with 55% from Uttar pradesh, am i eligible to B.Ed course from CU, & what will be the fee structure?

Related Questions:
  1. Am i eligible for marine engineering after completing class 12th with 73%? What is the fee structure?
  2. Am I eligible for B.Ed course from CU after completing my B.A with 55% from UP? What is the fee structure?
  3. Am i eligible for MBA after completing graduation from IGNOU? What is the fee structure?
  4. Am I eligible for CA after completing 12th? Fee structure for the entire course? What is the duration of the course? List of top colleges for CA in AP and Karnataka?
  5. Am I eligible for B.Ed course after completing B.Com?
  6. Can I do ICWAI after completing B.Com? What is the fee structure to join?
  7. Which B.Ed colleges offer Hindi B.Ed? What is the fee structure?
  8. What is the date of issue of form of B.Ed? Last date of submission? What is the fee structure for B.Ed admission? -- [Most Discussed]
  9. How can we apply for B.Ed? What is the last date of sale of B.Ed? What is the fee structure?
  10. Is the admission over for B.Ed in Thrissur? What is the last date of admission? Fee structure of it?
  11. Which are the correspondence B.Ed course in Bangalore? What is the fee structure?
  12. Can I get admission for ICWA after completing BBA course? What is the fee structure for ICWAI course?
  13. Fee structure of bachelor of science in GNDU Amritsar?
  14. How may I get fee structure and admission procedure of IIFT Delhi? How may I get details about Academic fee, Hostel fee, Library fee?
  15. Admission procedure and fee structure for joining B.Ed course through correspondence?
  16. Duration of B.Ed course? When will the forms be available to join this course?
  17. Details of the government aided colleges of B.Ed in UP? What is the fee structure?
  18. Am I eligible for CTET exam after completing Graduation with 44% marks? -- [New]
31st July 2012, 01:50 PM
SANDEEP891985
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Am I eligible for B.Ed course from CU after completing my B.A with 55% from UP? What is the fee structure?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I have completed my B.A with 55% from Uttar pradesh, am i eligible to B.Ed course from CU, & what will be the fee structure?

Candidate seeking to pursue Bachelor of Education [B.Ed] program from the Calcutta University [CU] Department of Education, must have completed the Bachelors degree or/and Masters Degree with a minimum of 50% aggregate marks [45% for the Physically Handicapped candidates and 40% for the Sc/St candidates] from a recognized University with any two school subjects.

Following are the list of Subjects, out of which candidate must have studied any two at the degree level:
  • Bengali
  • English
  • Sanskrit
  • Mathematics
  • History
  • Geography
  • Accountancy and Book Keeping
  • Economics
  • Education
  • Political Science
  • Hindi
  • Urdu
  • Arab.
The Maximum age limit to apply is 40 years for Fresher Candidates and 45 years for Deputed candidates. There is a relaxation of age for maximum of 5years for students belonging to Scheduled Caste ,Schedule Tribe and Physically Handicapped categories. Selection are strictly based as per University norms.

For detail information regarding fee structure one may refer to the official website of the Calcutta University.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?