30th May 2012, 10:43 PM
Unregistered

Am i eligible for marine engineering after completing class 12th with 73%? What is the fee structure?

I have just completed class 12 with 73%. I am a girl child. Am I eligible for this course? Pl. let me know the procedure and the best colleges and fee structure.

Related Questions:
  1. Am I eligible for Marine Engineering after scoring 65% in 12th? Fee structure for Marine Engineering? -- [Most Discussed]
  2. After scoring 67% in 12th am I eligible to do Marine Engineering? Fee structure of this course?
  3. Am I eligible for marine engineering after scoring 90% in 12th? What is the fee structure?
  4. Will I be able to join marine engineering with 65% in 12th? What is the fee structure?
  5. How can I join Marine engineering after Diploma in marine engineering? What would be the fee structure?
  6. Which are the best Institutes to do M.Sc in Marine Engineering? How much will be the fee structure for this course?
  7. How can I join marine engineering after my 12th class in Amity University Chennai? What is the total fee structure?
  8. How to join B.E Marine engineering after completing diploma in Automobile Engineering with 85%? What is the fee structure?
  9. What are subjects in Marine Engineering and Fee structure of the universities?
  10. How to get admission in marine engineering after completing diploma in automobile engineering without 12th? What will be the fee structure?
  11. Percentage required to be eligible for Aeronautical Engineering or Marine Engineering? Fee structure of the mentioned courses?
  12. Which are the further courses available abroad after completing 12th science? What is the admission procedure and fee structure?
  13. Marks required to do marine engineering after completion of B.E Mechanical degree course? What is the fee structure?
  14. Is there any college for marine engineering in which I can take admission after 10th? What is the eligibility criteria and fee structure?
  15. Entrance exam to study B.Tech(Marine Engineering) in Amity University for 12th Science student? Fee structure of B.Tech(Marine Engineering) there? -- [New]
  16. Am I eligible to do Marine Engineering after scoring 65% marks in 12th? What is the fee structure of the course?
  17. Am I eligible for Marine Engineering in TS Chanakya after scoring 65% in 12th?
  18. Am i eligible for Marine Engineering course after scoring 60% in class 12th?
7th July 2012, 08:29 AM
ankur bana

Default Re: Am i eligible for marine engineering after completing class 12th with 73%? What is the fee structure?

hi,
marine engineering is only avilable in nit.....so you ought to sit in aieee exam and crack it with good rank as under 20000...then yo may apply...ok
31st March 2013, 01:16 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Am i eligible for marine engineering after completing class 12th with 73%? What is the fee structure?

i am akshay and i hv completed 12Class and whetger CA course possible after pu?
1st December 2013, 05:58 PM
Unregistered

What is the total fees for marine eng.
27th May 2014, 09:03 PM
Unregistered

I have scored 80% in 12th and wish make my career in marine engineering. What is the
Procedure ?
19th June 2015, 06:05 PM
Unregistered

i want marine engineering in india fees structure is 80000 or average fees i want the marine engineering college list
19th June 2015, 06:08 PM
Unregistered

i want marine engineering in india fees structure is 80000 or average fees i want the marine engineering college list
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?