6th July 2013, 01:58 PM
priya kumari chaubey

Am i eligible for B.Ed entrance exam after doing B.A from Allahabad University with 47%

i have done ba from allahabad university with 47% please tell me that i am eligible for b.ed entrance exam.tell me immediately

Related Questions:
  1. How to do B.Ed from Patna University? Am I eligible for B.Ed? How to prepare for this entrance exam?
  2. Am i eligible for B.Ed entrance exam after doing B.A from Allahabad University with 47%
  3. Can I be eligible to do Allahabad B.Ed correspondence?
  4. Am I eligible for TGT exam after completing schooling from UP board
  5. When will be the Entrance Exam for B.Sc course of Allahabad University?
  6. What is the date of admission of B.Ed exam? Fee structure and the list of best colleges of Allahabad for B.Ed?
  7. Procedure to apply for M.Sc in Botany in Allahabad university? When will be the respective Entrance Exam for this? How to prepare for this Entrance Exam?
  8. What is the procedure for doing BED in Rajasthan? I have done B.Com from Nagpur University
  9. Am I eligible for B.Ed course after completing B.Com? -- [Most Discussed]
  10. What are career opportunities after B.Ed from Allahabad University?
  11. Question papers of Physics of Allahabad University
  12. MSc entrance exam questions for Maths of Allahabad university?
  13. Do the following colleges allow Ph.D in PS despite of PG from Purvanchal university?
  14. Sample papers for UG entrance exam of integrated B.Com and MBA of BHU and Allahabad university?
  15. Am I eligible for government jobs? I'm doing B.Ed from Lingaya university(Faridabad)
  16. Internship in dietetics is possible at AIIMS after doing M.Sc Nutritional science from Allahabad University? Eligibility, application forms, date and qualification required? -- [New]
  17. Am i eligible for GATE exam after doing MBA from Allahabad University
  18. Am I eligible to apply for M.A.(Economics) in Delhi School of Economics if pursuing B.A. General with Economics from Allahabad University?
7th February 2014, 02:49 PM
ChakrabortyP
Senior Member++++

Default Re: Am i eligible for B.Ed entrance exam after doing B.A from Allahabad University with 47%

The admission will be solely based on the merit of the student and the institution which needs to be AICTE approved. If your college is approved then loan approval will be easy. You need to be a graduate is the minimum qualification along with experience in teaching. First of all, you need to build your resume. Write down in details about your qualification, extra hobbies and achievements. If your form is interesting then you will be called for the written test and interview for being selected for the course.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?