18th March 2016, 03:57 PM
Unregistered

Am I eligible for B.Sc in Animation course having completed 12th science?

I gave my 12 exam this year by science stream and my result is awaited..I think I will not exceed more than passing percentage..So am i eligible for bsc in animation?

Related Questions:
  1. How to do BSc in Animation after completing 12th?
  2. Which course should I choose between BSc computer science, maths, animation and chemistry? Best colleges for the same?
  3. Diploma in Animation holder can do B.Sc in Animation?
  4. Universities offering MS in Animation? I have completed BSc
  5. Am i eligible for bank PO post? I have completed BSc degree in animation
  6. Can I do graduation in Animation now(BSc in Animation) after leaving my previous graduation? Institutes and age criteria?
  7. Can I go for Animation course after B.Com? How much does it cost? Which Animation course is better for me between B.Sc in Animation and M.Sc. in Animation?
  8. Which are the good government colleges in Pune providing BSc Animation after 12th? What is the fee structure?
  9. How to get a degree in Animation? What is the criteria to get degree in Animation?
  10. When can i join Animation course? Subjects required? Fee for the course? -- [Most Discussed]
  11. Can I get admission to study B.Sc(Animation) if secured 40% in 12th Science?
  12. Is it worth to take BSc degree course in Multimedia and Animation after 12th science or should I go for certificate course after graduation course? Is there any college under Mumbai degree offering this degree course?
  13. How can I study B.Sc(Animation) after completing 12th Science?
  14. Can i join PG course in Animation stream directly after B.Tech (IT)?
  15. Can I get a job in Animation field after passing 12th standard? I am planning to join computer science and engineering
  16. What should I do now after doing BSc animation and multimedia
  17. Eligiblity to pursue B.Sc in Computer Science for 12th PCB student? List of colleges with placement facility in Lucknow? How B.Sc(Computer Science) is differ from B.Sc(IT)?
  18. Will I be eligible for admission in BSc IT and engineering degree after completing 11th in science and 12th through private? Will private 12th marksheet affect my job prospects?
18th March 2016, 07:55 PM
taputanya
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Am I eligible for B.Sc in Animation course having completed 12th science?

If you are interested to pursue undergraduate course in animation then you have to follow the eligibility criteria given below:

A candidate must have completed + 2 from recognised board in any discipline.

You have to qualify the entrance exam conducted by the top universities of our country:

National School of design animation entranc exam

Madurai Institute of animation entrance exam

Arena Animation Academy entrance exam

Accel animation entrance exam

Picasso animation college entrance exam
18th March 2016, 08:00 PM
pearlrana
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Am I eligible for B.Sc in Animation course having completed 12th science?

Eligibility for BSC in animation course:-

The candidates must have completed their 10+2 from a recognised board

They have to appear in the entrance exam to get admission in this course

Accel animation and Academy entrance exam

Picasso animation college entrance exam

Arena Animation and Academy entrance exam

National School of design animation entrance exam

Mudra Institute of Communication entrance exam
13th May 2020, 03:30 PM
braydenbrennan403

To be eligible for Bsc animation courses you must have passed 10+2 exams at least or equivalent in any faculty. One can also apply if they are awaiting their 10+2 results. ITM IDM offers Bsc in animation and VFX at their Navi Mumbai campus and has 100% campus placement record.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?