25th July 2015, 07:39 PM
Unregistered

Can i join PG course in Animation stream directly after B.Tech (IT)?

Related Questions:
  1. MSc in Animation after B.tech in Electronics Engineering
  2. After Diploma Civil can I do Animation course? What is the future in Animation course?
  3. Can I apply for any jobs that relates to animation if I am a CSE student? Do I need to study more after completion of the B.Tech courses?
  4. When can i join Animation course? Subjects required? Fee for the course? -- [Most Discussed]
  5. Can I go for Animation course after B.Com? How much does it cost? Which Animation course is better for me between B.Sc in Animation and M.Sc. in Animation?
  6. Can I join Merchant Navy directly after completion of B.Tech in Mechanical Engineering?
  7. Is there programming in Animation?
  8. List of Animation courses to join after completion of B.Tech in Computer Science? What will be the career scope for these courses?
  9. Can we join Animation after passing B.Tech? What are the job opportunities
  10. Degree course after animation course from Arena Multimedia?
  11. How to become a professional Animator? What are the courses?
  12. Can I do Animation course after passing 12th in commerce stream?
  13. How can I join Animation course?
  14. What is the qualification required for post graduation courses in NID?
  15. How to get a degree in Animation? What is the criteria to get degree in Animation?
  16. Which is a different course available for me while doing B.Tech 2nd year? Is Animation and Graphics design suitable for me?
  17. List of colleges providing animation courses in Coimbatore? What's the admission procedures for the same
  18. Should I join Animation after doing Computer Engineering? How much salary is offered and which is the best course in Animation?
25th July 2015, 09:06 PM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can i join PG course in Animation stream directly after B.Tech (IT)?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
After completion of B.Tech IT you can apply for PG course in Animation.

Those candidates who have completed graduation degree with computer science or it equivalent from a recognized university are eligible for PG course.

But your age should be above 17 years.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?