4th June 2012, 06:11 PM
Unregistered

Am I eligible for B.Tech in Marine engineering after having spec power of -1.75?

Hey, myself Harsha. I wear specs of power -1.75. Am I eligible for B.Tech in marine engineering (not B.Sc in nautical science)?

Related Questions:
  1. Am I eligible for Marine Engineering after scoring 65% in 12th? Fee structure for Marine Engineering? -- [Most Discussed]
  2. After scoring 67% in 12th am I eligible to do Marine Engineering? Fee structure of this course?
  3. Am I eligible for Marine course after B.Tech Electrical and Electronics Engineering?
  4. Am I eligible for Marine Engineering in TS Chanakya after scoring 65% in 12th?
  5. How to do marine engineering if I am a electrical and electronics engineering student?
  6. What to do to join marine engineering courses after B.Tech Mechanical Engineering? Any government colleges providing marine engineering courses in India?
  7. Are power engineers eligible for IOCL (indian oil) exam?
  8. Can I do Post Graduation in Marine Engineering after BE E&TC? Duration of course? -- [New]
  9. Am I able to do Marine Engineering after 12th with 65%?
  10. What can I do after doing B.Tech Chemical? Am I eligible for marine engineering?
  11. How can I get admission in Marine government college after passing B.Tech in mechanical Engineering? Which entrance exams are conducted for that?
  12. Will I be able to join marine engineering with 65% in 12th? What is the fee structure?
  13. Am I eligible for marine engineering after passing 12th with 64% marks
  14. Marine engineering undergraduate qualification requirements
  15. Complete details about Marine engineering course
  16. Can I go for B.Tech after Diploma in Marine engineering? Scope after Marine Diploma?
  17. Is it possible to get into Marine Engineering after BCS(Computer Science)? Forms to be filled to get into Marine Engineering?
  18. Details of Marine Engineering Colleges in US, Germany, Canada? Is masters in Marine Engineering a good option?
1st September 2016, 12:36 AM
jagrity7
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Am I eligible for B.Tech in Marine engineering after having spec power of -1.75?

Yes, you are eligible for B.Tech in Marine engineering after having spec power of -1.75.

The eligibility criteria required to become a marine engineering are as under :-

-The candidate must have passed 12th with a minimum of 60% with Mathematics, English, Physics, and Chemistry as the compulsory subjects.

-The candidate holding a diploma in Marine/Electrical/Mechanical with at least 55% marks from a recognized college/university are also eligible to apply for this course .

-The candidate age must be less than 25 years to join the course .

Physical requirements :-

* Eyesight 6/6 without color blindness
* Height - 167 cm
* Weight - 50 kg
* Chest - 77 cm (normal) / 82 cm (expanding)
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?