18th February 2012, 11:56 PM
Unregistered

Can I do one year degree course after completion of my diploma(Mechanical) course?

After diploma in machenical engineering courses 1 year degree courses can be done?
please reply soon..

Related Questions:
  1. What are the jobs available after completion of degree 1st year?
  2. After completion of degree from KSOU can I opt for a government job as well as master degree?
  3. Which courses I can join after completion of Biomedical Engineering? What will be the career scope and Job Opportunities after completion of those courses?
  4. Whether Diploma in Electronics is equivalent to Degree to apply for Assistant Loco Pilot post in RRB?
  5. How may I join fashion or beautician courses after completion of B.Sc degree? What is the fee structure of such courses?
  6. Can I be eligible to apply for Jobs in Jammu and Kashmir after completion of B.Tech Degree?
  7. What are the ways to join Merchant navy after completion of degree? I am a BSc final year student of computer science
  8. Can I do Masters degree and B.Ed degree in the same year? Can I enroll in masters after 6 months completion of B.Ed?
  9. Eligibility criteria for M.Tech after M.Sc. completion in Mathematics? -- [New]
  10. DDS and other courses in Abroad after BDS?
  11. Can I directly do Ph.d after completion of my dual degree in Civil Engineering in JNTUH?
  12. Can I take advantage of B.Ed degree with masters degree in the same year? Can I enroll in masters after 6 months completion of B.Ed?
  13. Which is the best course after graduation : CS or CA? -- [Most Discussed]
  14. After completion of Master degree in Biochemistry can I get job opportunity at any place?
  15. Am I eligible to do M.Sc or any other post graduation course after completion of B.Sc with 50% marks?
  16. Is there any other thing I can do apart from degree after completion of diploma course?
  17. Can we do M.Tech after completing M.Sc C.S?
  18. Which subjects to choose after completion of 2nd year science
6th January 2013, 06:17 PM
abhishek0123

Default Re: Can I do one year degree course after completion of my diploma(Mechanical) course?

Actually there is no 1 year degree course available after doing diploma.
You can do 4 years B.E. course or 1 year certified course in any private class. The courses offered are as follows--
1. Autocad
2. Pro-E
3. Katia
4. Designing
These are the most popular courses that are required for mechanical engineer. You will definately get extra advantage of doing them...
Good luck..!!
15th January 2013, 07:18 PM
educationindia
Senior Member+

Default Re: Can I do one year degree course after completion of my diploma(Mechanical) course?

Hi Friends............

After Diploma there is no one year degree as i known ..........
5th November 2013, 09:22 AM
Unregistered

Can I do two year degree course after completion of my three year diploma(computer hardware maintanance) course ?
6th August 2014, 10:36 AM
Unregistered

Can i do one year degree course afer completion of my diploma(Commerce) course?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?