17th February 2015, 12:14 AM
Unregistered

Am I eligible for BPSC 2015 exams?

I am BA Eng(Hons) so can I sit in BPSC Exams? please give me the details of main exams and subjects, I am confused for main exams subjects.
Thanks!!

17th February 2015, 02:22 AM
sarkarinp

Default Re: Am I eligible for BPSC 2015 exams?

BPSC conducts various examinations, which examination you are asking for ?

If they have mentioned into the advertisement that any graduate or graduate can apply for that specific post then you are eligible.
17th February 2015, 11:27 AM
palugulavenumadhav
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Am I eligible for BPSC 2015 exams?

BPSC - Bihar public service commission recruits 3791 assistant professor/ Directors and various posts in the department

ELIGIBILITY CRITERIA :

* The minimum age of the candidate is 21 years of age and the maximum age is 37 years of age.

* Age relaxation is applicable as per government rules.

2. Educational qualifications:

* Candidate must have qualified graduation/ Bachelor degree in Economics/ Commerce/ Statistics/ Mathematics from a recognized university or institution.

To apply for BPSC the minimum eligibility requirement is the candidate must hold a valid degree from a recognized university or institution.

EXAM PATTERN :

There are 3 main subjects which are compulsory and rest 2 are optional subjects.

Compulsory subjects:

1. General Knowledge
2. English
3. Mathematics.

Optional Subjects: (any 2)

1. Physics
2. Chemistry
3. Geology
4. Mathematics
5. Statistic
6. Economics
7. Agriculture
8. Civil engineering
9. Mechanical engineering
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?