27th September 2013, 11:56 PM
RUPESH KUMAR SRIWASTAW

Am I eligible for BPSC exam after doing BHMS?

[COLOR="DarkRed"]

Am i eligible for BPSC exam after doing BHMS?

30th April 2015, 03:32 PM
jagrity7
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Am I eligible for BPSC exam after doing BHMS?

BPSC stands for Bihar Public Service Commission.

The eligibility criteria for BPSC exam are as under:-

-The candidate must have a Graduate Degree in Mathematics/ Chemical Engineering/Civil Engineering/Economics/ Geology/ Natural Science/ Mechanical Engineering.

Age limit:-

The age limit to apply for BPSC exam is in from 19 years to 24 years. Relaxation in the age is provided according to the categories as per the government norms.

Bihar Public Service Commission exam consist of two papers which are:

Preliminary examination-Preliminary examination is an objective type examination.

Main examination-Main examination is a written exam or subjective type examination.

The candidates who have passed in preliminary exam and main examination are eligible to attend the Personal Interview.
30th April 2015, 03:36 PM
jagrity7
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Am I eligible for BPSC exam after doing BHMS?

BPSC stands for Bihar Public Service Commission.

The eligibility criteria for BPSC exam are as under:-

-The candidate must have a Graduate Degree in Mathematics/ Chemical Engineering/Civil Engineering/Economics/ Geology/ Natural Science/ Mechanical Engineering.

Age limit:-

The age limit to apply for BPSC exam is in from 19 years to 24 years. Relaxation in the age is provided according to the categories as per the government norms.

Bihar Public Service Commission exam consist of two papers which are:

Preliminary examination-Preliminary examination is an objective type examination.

Main examination-Main examination is a written exam or subjective type examination.

The candidates who have passed in preliminary exam and main examination are eligible to attend the Personal Interview.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?