10th January 2012, 06:10 PM
Unregistered

Can I get into merchant navy after diploma in electronics at an age of 18?

Can i get into merchent navy after diploma in electronics at the age of 18

Related Questions:
  1. What is the procedure to join Merchant Navy? Age limit and requirements for joining merchant navy? -- [Most Discussed]
  2. How to join Merchant Navy after completing diploma course?
  3. What is the procedure followed to get into merchant navy after diploma?
  4. Am I eligible to join merchant navy after completion of diploma course?
  5. Can I get into merchant navy after diploma in electronics at an age of 18?
  6. Can I join Merchant Navy being a candidate pursuing final year of EEE and at an age of 19 years? How to apply for Merchant Navy?
  7. What should I do next after completion of my diploma course in Electronics? Am I eligible for Merchant Navy?
  8. How to join Merchant Navy after diploma in Mechanical Engineering?
  9. Can I do Merchant Navy course having completed 3 year Diploma in Electronics Engineering?
  10. Can a Btech ECE join Merchant Navy?
  11. Am I eligible to apply for merchant navy after completion of diploma in electronics? What is the procedure followed to apply for Merchant Navy? -- [New]
  12. Am I eligible for merchant navy after pursing B.E in electronics and communication branch
  13. How should I join Merchant Navy after completing 3 years diploma in industrial electronics branch
  14. What is the criteria to join Merchant Navy? I have completed Polytechnic in industrial electronics
  15. How to get a Job in Merchant Navy being a candidate pursuing Diploma in Electronics and Telecommunication?
  16. Can I join merchant navy after completing diploma in electronics & telecommunication engineering?
  17. What is the criteria to join Merchant Navy? I have completed Polytechnic in Industrial electronics
  18. Can i join merchant navy after graduation in electronics and communication engineering? I am 20 years old
30th April 2015, 03:45 PM
jagrity7
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I get into merchant navy after diploma in electronics at an age of 18?

Yes,you are eligible to join Merchant navy at the age of 18 on the condition you have passed 12th with Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics.

The eligibility criteria to join Merchant Navy are as under:-

-The candidate should have passed 10+2 class or equivalent with Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics from a recognized board.

-The age limit to apply is 16 years to 25 years.

-Candidates should be physically and Mentally strong, fit for sea-services under standard norms

-Only unmarried male and female candidate can apply for Merchant Navy.

-The candidate eye sight should be 6/6 without glasses.There should not be color blindness.

-The exam is conducted in different stages.These are;

*Written Exam.

*Physical Test

* Medical Test

*Personality Interview.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?