8th June 2012, 10:17 PM
Unregistered

Am I eligible for Civil Services after completing graduation in pass course(B.A)?

I have completed my graduation in pass course in (B.A). THIS QUALIFICATION IS ELIGIBLE FOR CIVIL SERVICES?

12th June 2012, 05:45 AM
SANDEEP891985
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Am I eligible for Civil Services after completing graduation in pass course(B.A)?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I have completed my graduation in pass course in (B.A). THIS QUALIFICATION IS ELIGIBLE FOR CIVIL SERVICES?
For Civil Service Examination conducted by Union Public Service Commission, a graduate in any stream may apply provided the degree is awarded by a recognized university. If the bachelors degree program is pursued through regular mode, the university must be recognized by University Grant Commission and if the same is pursue through distance mode, approval of Distance Education Council along with University Grant Commission is mandatory to be eligible for the Civil Service Examination.

As per your qualification, you are definitely eligible for the exam provided your degree is recognized by the prescribed regulatory body mentioned above. Apart from being a graduate, it is also important to be within the age limit which is as follows:
  • Minimum Eligible Age: 21 years
  • Maximum Age Limit: 30 years
The maximum age limit is relaxed for reserved category candidates as per the regulation of Central Government.

The examination is conducted once a year and in order to apply for the upcoming Civil Service Examination, you must keep yourself updated regarding the examination by visiting the official website of Union Public Service Commission.
11th February 2013, 03:00 PM
shilpanaidu 123
Senior Member+

Default Re: Am I eligible for Civil Services after completing graduation in pass course(B.A)?

For Civil Service Examination conducted by Union Public Service Commission, a graduate in any stream may apply provided the degree is awarded by a recognized university. If the bachelors degree program is pursued through regular mode, the university must be recognized by University Grant Commission and if the same is pursue through distance mode, approval of Distance Education Council along with University Grant Commission is mandatory to be eligible for the Civil Service Examination.

As per your qualification, you are definitely eligible for the exam provided your degree is recognized by the prescribed regulatory body mentioned above. Apart from being a graduate, it is also important to be within the age limit which is as follows:

Minimum Eligible Age: 21 years
Maximum Age Limit: 30 years

The maximum age limit is relaxed for reserved category candidates as per the regulation of Central Government.

The examination is conducted once a year and in order to apply for the upcoming Civil Service Examination, you must keep yourself updated regarding the examination by visiting the official website of Union Public Service Commission.
11th October 2013, 02:07 PM
Unregistered

for civil service how many percentage require in graduation?? is it applicable from b.sc pass course with 50%?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?