7th October 2014, 11:35 AM
Unregistered

Is Diploma enough to write entrance exams to become a Custom Officer?

Me doing my diplomo final year sir..is this degree is enough to write entrances to become a customs officer or i need to do any bachelor's degree??

8th October 2014, 11:58 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Is Diploma enough to write entrance exams to become a Custom Officer?

Custom Officer's recruitment is done through Civil Services Examination, which is conducted by UPSC every year. For Civil Services examination Graduation in any discipline is the minimum requirement.

Therefore, Diploma holder's are not eligible for Custom officer's exam which is also known as Civil Services exam. You have to complete a Graduation degree in any discipline to become eligible for this examination.

As you are a Diploma in Engineering candidate means you can get admission in 2nd year through lateral entry scheme. Therefore, the best option for you to get admission in a graduation course is through LEET.

LEET will have objective type questions related to your stream and you can certainly make yourself eligible for the custom officer job after completion of Graduation.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?