6th November 2011, 10:56 AM
booty shah

Which subjects can I prepare for Civil services after completion of Post Graduation being a candidate of Home Science?

sir i am student of home sciene after completing my post graduation i want to make my career in civil services so i need to know the subject,which i can prepare to give entrance?

Related Questions:
  1. Which subjects I should take for graduation after completion of 12th to appear for civil services exam in future? -- [New]
  2. Courses to study in Graduation for pursuing Civil Services exam? Job opportunities after failing to achieve in Civil Services?
  3. Possible to do post graduation in engineering through correspondence after getting selected in civil services?
  4. What should I do after my 12th if I have taken medical in 12th? What course should I take after 12th that can help me for IAS and IPS exam?
  5. Study material for preparation for GATE exam? Any free online test series?
  6. Can I join civil services after graduation? Scope for girl candidate in civil services?
  7. What should I do after completing BSc in Zoology Honors? I have scored 53%
  8. Which types of books should be referred for Maths in IAS exam?
  9. What should I do to prepare for Civil Services Exam along with my studies being a candidate of pursuing 3rd year of B-Pharmacy? How to prepare for General Knowledge, Current Affairs and other topics for Civil Services Exam?
  10. What is the qualification to become an income tax officer? I am puruing B.COm 2nd year
  11. Can B.E. in computer science & engineer appear in the IAS and IES examinations? -- [Most Discussed]
  12. What subjects I need to choose after completion of 10th standard to become an IAS officer?
  13. What preparation I need to have for Civil Services having completed B.Com?
  14. How to prepare for UPSC, SSC and Civil Services Exams after completion of Graduation in BPT?
  15. How much percentage is required for B.Com?
  16. Post graduation in Home Science for 50 years old person?
  17. How to become an ACP officer? I have passed 10th with 53%
  18. Categories of job after completing M.Sc?
7th December 2011, 12:50 PM
SANDEEP891985
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Which subjects can I prepare for Civil services after completion of Post Graduation being a candidate of Home Science?

Quote:
Originally Posted by booty shah View Post
sir i am student of home sciene after completing my post graduation i want to make my career in civil services so i need to know the subject,which i can prepare to give entrance?
Hello friend,
In the Civil Service Examination, there will be two stages of written exam and in the first stage, i.e. civil service aptitude test, you will have to deal in the following subject area:
Current events of national and international importance
History of India and Indian national movement
Indian and World Geography- physical, social, economic geography of India and the world
Indian Polity and governance – constitution, political system, panchayati raj, public policy, Rights issues, etc.
Economic and social development – sustainable development, poverty, inclusion, demographics, social sector initiatives etc.
General issues on environmental ecology, bio-diversity and climate change
General science.
Comprehension
Interpersonal skills including communication skills
Logical reasoning and analytical ability
Decision making and problem solving
General mental ability
Basic numeracy
Data interpretation
English language comprehension skills

In the second stage, you will be dealing with the following subjects apart from two optional papers which you can select as per your interest and expertise:
One Indian language
English
Essay
General studies
27th March 2012, 10:00 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Which subjects can I prepare for Civil services after completion of Post Graduation being a candidate of Home Science?

SIR, I'M STUDENT OF 10TH STD.I HAVE TO KNOW THAT WHAT SUBJECT I SHOULD TAKE FOR IT? CAN I TAKE MATHS FOR IT? AND HOW CAN I INCREASE MY INTELLECT FOR I.A.S INTERVIEW?

PLEASE,SEND ME YOUR REPLY AT [email protected].
16th May 2012, 06:21 PM
Unregistered

PLZ TELL ME THE SCOPE OF HOME SCIENCE AFTER P G
29th July 2012, 10:28 PM
samatha89
Member+

In the Civil Service Examination, there will be two stages of written exam and in the first stage, i.e. civil service aptitude test, you will have to deal in the following subject area:
Current events of national and international importance
History of India and Indian national movement
Indian and World Geography- physical, social, economic geography of India and the world
Indian Polity and governance – constitution, political system, panchayati raj, public policy, Rights issues, etc.
Economic and social development – sustainable development, poverty, inclusion, demographics, social sector initiatives etc.
General issues on environmental ecology, bio-diversity and climate change
General science.
Comprehension
Interpersonal skills including communication skills
Logical reasoning and analytical ability
Decision making and problem solving
General mental ability
Basic numeracy
Data interpretation
English language comprehension skills

In the second stage, you will be dealing with the following subjects apart from two optional papers which you can select as per your interest and expertise:
One Indian language
English
Essay
General studies
29th January 2013, 09:06 PM
Unregistered

Where do I get jobs after finishing MAc inTextiles and Clothing apart den teaching
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?