5th January 2012, 03:42 PM
gsachdeva

Am I eligible for companies like Infosys, TCS, Tech Mahindra after securing 6.61 CGPA in B.Tech CSE from LPU?

i have secured 6.61 cgpa in b.tech cse from lovely professional university,jalander....am i eligible for the companies like infosys,tcs,tech mahindra??

Related Questions:
  1. Minimum CGPA required in B.Tech to apply for job in Samsung, Infineon, Ericsson, Texas and National Instruments?
  2. Am I eligible for Infosys or not? -- [New]
  3. Will I get qualified for companies like TCS, Infosys, IBM after scoring 8.5 CGPA with 59.9% in 12th?
  4. Am I eligible for TCS, Wipro, Accenture and other top companies having secured 67% in 10th, 59.83% in 12th and pursuing final year of CSE with a CGPA of 7.04? -- [Most Discussed]
  5. Which is better university between PTU and WBUT for BCA?
  6. How can I become a part of WIPRO, Infosys, IBM, TCS after completing B.Tech
  7. Am I eligible for Campus Recruitment of TCS, Infosys, IBM and Satyam having scored 65% in 10th, 69% in 12th and 7.5 CGPA till 3rd year of B.Tech in CSE with an academic gap of 1 year?
  8. Am I eligible for IT companies? I have scored 68% in 10th, 7.5 CGPA in B.E CSE
  9. Where to get the application for companies like Wipro, Infosys, Mahindra?
  10. Am I eligible for Entrance Exam of Infosys and Tech Mahindra being a candidate having secured 57% in 10th, 63% in 12th and 74% in CSE?
  11. Is it possible for me to get a job in companies like TCS, Wipro, Tech Mahindra and so on if I have cleared 12th with backlog?
  12. Am I eligible to appear in on-campus interview of TCS if secured 6.68 CGPA till 6th semester of B.Tech?
  13. Can I get job in TCS, Capgemini or Infosys with mentioned percentage in overall academics?
  14. What are the profits I will get after completion of post graduation course in B.Sc?
  15. Is it possible for me to get the job in Infosys or TCS after completion of B.Tech Mechanical Engineering?
  16. Eligibility to get job in Accenture, Tech Mahindra, TCS and Wipro with mentioned percentage in overall academics?
  17. Am I eligible for companies like TCS,Tech mahindra? I've secured 82% in 10th, 59.6% in 12th and 61% in engineering(IT) till 5th sem
  18. Whether Tech Mahindra provides core side job through on-campus dive for B.Tech(ME) final year student?
13th February 2012, 07:09 PM
imira
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Am I eligible for companies like Infosys, TCS, Tech Mahindra after securing 6.61 CGPA in B.Tech CSE from LPU?

The company like Infosys, TCS etc changes their campus recruitment policies every year. They also change their policies from one college to another according to their requirement. Usually all companies look for candidates who are consistent in their academic performance. The CGPA of 6.6 is enough to clear the cut of percentage for these companies. You can check with the HR of these companies about the criteria for application or else can check with the placement officer of your college.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?