5th August 2012, 02:40 PM
Unregistered

Am I eligible for direct IPCC course without CPT after completing B.Com(H)

i have completed B-com (H). wheather i m eligible for direct ipcc course.without CPT kindly suggested to me.

7th August 2012, 03:59 AM
SANDEEP891985
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Am I eligible for direct IPCC course without CPT after completing B.Com(H)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
i have completed B-com (H). wheather i m eligible for direct ipcc course.without CPT kindly suggested to me.
You can not apply for the IPCC without qualifying Common Proficiency Test.
Direct admission to the Integrated Professional Competence Course is not possible unless the proposal made by The Board of the Institute of Chartered Accountants of India gains recognition of the Union Government. If the proposal is accepted, being a commerce graduate, you will get complete exemption from the Common Proficiency Test provided you score 55% marks or more in the qualifying examination. In accordance with the present guidelines, even being a graduate you will have to register for the Common Proficiency Test and qualify it to get promoted to next stages of the Chartered Accountancy course.

For further information, you may refer to the official website of The Institute of Chartered Accountants of India:

www.icai.org
9th September 2012, 08:20 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Am I eligible for direct IPCC course without CPT after completing B.Com(H)

how should i apply for articles without registration number of ipcc
24th October 2012, 01:46 AM
Unregistered

can i apply for direct ca ipcc that i have 80% in graduation in b.ed.,
24th November 2012, 11:35 AM
Unregistered

iam completed my CPT and attend ipcc exam. now i want to join IPCC in direct cource .let me eiligible for direct cource. and about ITT and Orientation am not completed. if i get eligible , please tell me the fees and cource structure?
5th August 2013, 12:03 AM
hero011
Member+

hello... friend

yes you are eligible for ipcc exam after b.com (H) .
But things which you have to take is....

* You have to regestered your self with ICAI for ipcc level .

* Training under practicing Ca for 9 months .

by following these two step you eligible for ipcc exam.

all the BEST ... p.p
28th March 2014, 10:14 AM
Unregistered

am from Bsc background and i eligible for direct ipcc course with out cpt entrance exam
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?