24th January 2014, 05:30 PM
Yeruva Prasad Redd

Can I be eligible for direct CA IPCC course after completing B.Com degree with 52% marks

I Complete my B.Com., Degree in 2002 @ 52% of total Marks. Can I eligible for Direct CA-IPCC course?

30th June 2015, 11:24 PM
aashisranjan784
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I be eligible for direct CA IPCC course after completing B.Com degree with 52% marks

CA IPCC means Chartered Accountancy Integrated Professional Competence Course. This is the second stage of Chartered Accountancy.

Common Proficiency Test is the first stage of this course with minimum academic qualification requirement as 10+2 passed or appearing from a recognized board.

Eligibility for direct CA IPCC:

>>Candidates who have done bachelor's degree or post graduate degree are exempted from giving Common Proficiency Test.

But minimum percentage of marks for B.Com candidates is 55% and for other streams it is 60 % to be eligible for direct IPCC.

Since you have scored only 52% in bachelor of commerce, you are not eligible for the direct entry to IPCC.

Hence you need to appear for the Common Proficiency test if you want to join Chartered Accountancy course.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?