17th February 2012, 09:47 AM
Unregistered

Am I eligible to do Articleship without passing IPCC being a candidate having completed Graduation and pursuing CA course?

Sir i am Reshma Balan, completed graduation with 56% mark. And i also doing CA ipcc.Sir am i eligible for doing articleship without passing ipcc

19th February 2012, 03:01 AM
SANDEEP891985
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Am I eligible to do Articleship without passing IPCC being a candidate having completed Graduation and pursuing CA course?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Sir i am Reshma Balan, completed graduation with 56% mark. And i also doing CA ipcc.Sir am i eligible for doing articleship without passing ipcc
In order to register for the Articled Training, one must have passed at least Group-I and have completed Orientation Program along with the 100 hours of Information Technology training.

So, you can not be considered eligible for the Articled Training as you haven't qualified even Group-I of the Integrated Professional Competence Course.

For complete information, refer to the official webpage of Chartered Accountants of India.
21st February 2012, 01:54 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Am I eligible to do Articleship without passing IPCC being a candidate having completed Graduation and pursuing CA course?

Is the ITT progaramme & Orientation is mandatory to do articles after passing group1 of IPCC (or) any one Itt /orientation is mandatory
8th March 2012, 04:05 PM
Unregistered

AM I ELIGIBLE FOR ARTICLESHIP AFTER PASSING IPCC 1ST GROUP AND ITT TRAINING BUT BEFORE DOING ORIENTATION COURSE ?
11th July 2012, 01:58 PM
Unregistered

Can i able to appear for ipcc....,i m gratuated passed b.com 3rd year....nd can might do articleship wid giving the exam of ipcc?
12th August 2012, 07:36 PM
Unregistered

sir i pass my ipcc group 1, but i have not complete my ITT AND OT. is it compulsory for articleship
16th August 2012, 12:55 PM
Unregistered

I live in alibaug, raigad district. Where shld i do articleship?
22nd August 2012, 12:52 PM
Unregistered

they say now its changed. one is eligible for articleship even if you have completed any degree and not yet written IPCC , Is it true???????????
30th January 2013, 12:59 AM
Unregistered

i have done my t.y.bcom with 70% in 2012.iknw i am elegible for articleship,but no firms are allowing me to do articleship with them.is it compulsory to do 9 months articleship for appearing in ipcc-I exam.can I do my articleship after passing ipcc-I? Please tell me.
21st February 2013, 10:56 PM
Unregistered

am i eligible to join articleship after completing graduation
19th March 2013, 06:37 PM
Unregistered

Am I eligible to do articleship without passing ipcc?
13th May 2013, 04:27 PM
Unregistered

Am I eligible for Articleship after write IPCC exam but before exam Result?
20th June 2013, 05:37 PM
Unregistered

someone said .. 'for doing articleship cmplsry 2 groups of i.p.c.c. should be passed. this change occurs recently.' is it crct...?
28th August 2013, 04:05 PM
Unregistered

Sir i am now studying b.com final year should we able to attend articleship directly without attending IPCC
24th August 2014, 03:54 PM
Unregistered

Am I eligible to artices having completed group2 in pe2 and converted to lpcc
6th January 2015, 03:08 PM
Unregistered

Sir am I eligible to register for articleship being a post graduated and i havecompleted cpt also..
27th March 2015, 10:47 AM
Unregistered

Sir I completed my graduation Bcom am I eligible for articleship without passing ipcc group1?
4th June 2015, 05:00 AM
Unregistered

sir i have registered for ipcc may 2016 attempt but since there is no availability of seats for itt and orientation till august in my region ,i wont b able to complete itt and orientation ,will i b eligible to sit for the ipcc may attempt? can i attend my itt and orientation after my ipcc exams and before my articleship... kindly reply asap...
3rd August 2015, 11:29 PM
Unregistered

i have passed ca ipcc group 1 in may 2015.i have not completed both itt and orientation.am i elegible for articleship
9th November 2015, 12:02 PM
Unregistered

Am I eligible to do articleship after passing group1 without appearing for group 2 ipcc exams?
27th June 2017, 10:59 PM
mariate24

Smile Re: Am I eligible to do Articleship without passing IPCC being a candidate having completed Graduation and pursuing CA course?

Quote:
Yes you can do articleship training under a Chartered Accountant without passing IPCC. After registering for IPCC do ITT program and Orientation course under ICAI. Thereafter you can start articleship training. After undergoing 9 months training you are eligible to write the exam.
But you can continue your training in between your exam.
27th June 2017, 11:11 PM
mariate24

Smile Re: Am I eligible to do Articleship without passing IPCC being a candidate having completed Graduation and pursuing CA course?

Quote:
Is the ITT progaramme & Orientation is mandatory to do articles after passing group1 of IPCC (or) any one Itt /orientation is mandatory
Yes both ITT and Orientation programme is compulsory for doing articleship training under a Chartered Accountant. Whether 1st group of both groups doesn't matter. Complete both programmes and do articles.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?