8th November 2015, 11:54 AM
parthasarathibanerjee

Which level of CA to clear among CPT and IPCC being a B.Com graduate?

I am going to complete my bcom(hons) in Accountancy in the year 2016 ....and i want to start with the studies of CA thereafter.....so my query is that in which level will i have to appear .....is it cpt or ipcc according to the latest changes that took place.....in CA course......please help.....

9th November 2015, 12:14 AM
18Angel
Senior Member+

Default Re: Which level of CA to clear among CPT and IPCC being a B.Com graduate?

According to new amendments in CA course you have to appear IPCC exam if you have completed your B.Com with minimum 55% marks.

You can skip CPT exam & to enter directly in IPCC exam.There are two groups in IPCC exam.To qualify both groups of Intermediate you can register for final examination.

After appearing final exam for CA you can start your practical training.
9th November 2015, 05:31 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Which level of CA to clear among CPT and IPCC being a B.Com graduate?

I am pursuing ca ipcc but not clear in two, my age now 25year so want to know we pursue ca course accordingly my age. I have been completed BBA from SMU in 2012.
27th June 2017, 11:04 PM
mariate24

Smile Re: Which level of CA to clear among CPT and IPCC being a B.Com graduate?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I am pursuing ca ipcc but not clear in two, my age now 25year so want to know we pursue ca course accordingly my age. I have been completed BBA from SMU in 2012.
Don't worry about the attempts you take for CA exams. Its quite common. The happy thing is there is no age limit for CA exam. You can do it at any age. Try your best in next attempt.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?