1st September 2014, 01:01 AM
Unregistered

Post graduation in Astrologybiology is possible after MBBS?

hello sir,i am narottam tiwari and i am a medical student from Nepal.I am highly interested in astrobiology if i allowed to do post graduate in astrobiology? and if yes, then plz send me the details.....my email id [email protected]

Related Questions:
  1. Procedure to apply for post graduation in Dubai(UAE)? Post graduation studies in UAE is better than India?
  2. Subjects and requirements or Post Graduation?
  3. Will there be any course in Post Graduation related to Engineering being a candidate of pursuing MBBS?
  4. Which is the best country to do PG course in MBBS? Which are the exams to be answered? How much is the fee structure?
  5. Different exams available to attempt for post graduation after MBBS? Coaching centers in Hyderabad for those entrance exams?
  6. Eligibility to give Post Graduation Medical entrance exam while pursuing MBBS from Deemed University in Pune?
  7. Procedure to pursue MBBS after Graduation being a candidate of pursuing B.Sc in Biotechnology?
  8. Subjects and requirements for post graduation in GMC? I have done MBBS course from Bangladesh and live in UAE
  9. What to do after doing BSc Pass course? -- [Most Discussed]
  10. What are the opportunities available after doing PG in Psychiatry after MBBS?
  11. After I do MBBS in India how can I go and do my PG, MD or MS?
  12. How may i join MBBS after my graduation in zoology? What's the duration of the course?
  13. Can I apply for B.Ed on the basis of Post Graduation?
  14. Subjects and requirements for Medical PG course in Gulf? Is internship training necessary?
  15. Can I do post graduation in any other country after completing MBBS from Pakistan? In which countries I would be eligible for private practice?
  16. Can I join MBBS program after completing B.Sc nursing? Is there any equivalent course to MBBS?
  17. What are the courses offered after MBBS in India?
  18. In which stream to pursue post graduation after B.Com?
22nd December 2016, 06:34 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Post graduation in Astrologybiology is possible after MBBS?

No, you can't pursue post graduate courses in such field, if you don't have degree qualification in the same subject. Hence, you can pursue degree course in astrobiology but for post graduation you are not eligible.

Also, most of the universities don't offer admission, if your age is over a given limit. Hence, make sure you fulfill the criteria for admission before going for admission.
18th January 2020, 01:14 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Post graduation in Astrologybiology is possible after MBBS?

What is the subject combination in intermediate for astrobiology
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?