9th April 2012, 10:25 PM
Unregistered

Am i eligible to do B.Ed after completing 10th, DECE, M.Com(Co-OP), MCA, M.Phil? Names of the university?

i have completed my courses as 10th.,D.E.C.E.,M.Com[CO-OP].,M.C.A.,M.Phil
am i eligible for doing b.ed if so please send the university name

7th May 2012, 05:21 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Am i eligible to do B.Ed after completing 10th, DECE, M.Com(Co-OP), MCA, M.Phil? Names of the university?

Am I eligible for M.phil, i completed 10th with 60%,then did bca in tamilnadu open university passed wit 75% now doing mca final year in st.peters university upto 4th sem i scored 83%, i would like to join M.phil is it possible?
27th February 2013, 04:10 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Am i eligible to do B.Ed after completing 10th, DECE, M.Com(Co-OP), MCA, M.Phil? Names of the university?

now i study in b.com(co-op)2nd year, i like to join M.Com(co-op) in gandigram rural university i will eligable in this cource if i eligable mean what is the procedure to join to your univercity? plz answer me, my gmail id is [email protected]........
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?