19th September 2017, 01:15 PM
Unregistered

Am I eligible to do BHMS degree after completion of electro homeopathy 18 years back?

Sir/Mam, Am I eligible to do BHMS degree after completion of electro homeopathy 18 years back? Can you please give me the details on this? It will be really helpful if you can get back to me soon as possible. Awaiting for the response. Thanks!

20th September 2017, 11:32 PM
sampathkumar29
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Am I eligible to do BHMS degree after completion of electro homeopathy 18 years back?

For studying BHMS course there is no upper age limit and the minimum age required is 18 years. So, you can study BHMS course.

Few universities conduct entrance exam and give admission based on the performance in the exam. While applying for admission you need to provide answer for your 18 years education gap.

You need visit the universities and apply for BHMS. If you fulfil their requirements then you can get admission in their universities.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?