31st May 2018, 08:22 PM
Unregistered

Admission procedure to study DEHM in MBEHSM?

Hi everyone, please help me to know about the procedure for getting admission and studying Diploma in Electro Homeopathy Medicine in Medical Board of Electro Homeopathy System of Medicine? Can anyone of you knows about it? If you know then please let me know also.

2nd June 2018, 04:43 PM
Careeradviser
Senior Member+

Default Re: Admission procedure to study DEHM in MBEHSM?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hi everyone, please help me to know about the procedure for getting admission and studying Diploma in Electro Homeopathy Medicine in Medical Board of Electro Homeopathy System of Medicine? Can anyone of you knows about it? If you know then please let me know also.

Those candidates who have passed 10th or equivalent examinations with five years experience in any medical discipline are eligible to study the Diploma in Electro Homeopathy Medicine (DEHM) at the Medical Board of Electro Homeopathy System of Medicine (MBEHSM). Candidates have to contact the MBEHSM for the admission either through email ([email protected]) or telephone (93599 22777). Details about the course and admission are available at the website link given Click Here
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?