31st May 2018, 08:22 PM
Unregistered

Eligibility to study DEHM in MBEHSM?

I want to do Diploma in Electro Homeopathy Medicine from Medical Board of Electro Homeopathy System of Medicine. So, please tell me about the eligibility criteria for getting admission and studying this Diploma course in MBEHSM. Waiting for your response.

2nd June 2018, 04:30 PM
Careeradviser
Senior Member+

Default Re: Eligibility to study DEHM in MBEHSM?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I want to do Diploma in Electro Homeopathy Medicine from Medical Board of Electro Homeopathy System of Medicine. So, please tell me about the eligibility criteria for getting admission and studying this Diploma course in MBEHSM. Waiting for your response.

Eligibility to study the Diploma in Electro-Homeopathy Medicine at the Medical Board of Electro Homeopathy System of Medicine (MBEHSM) is a pass in Matriculation (10th standard) or equivalent examinations with five years experience in any medical discipline. Duration of the course is 2 years and 6 months (including housemen ship). Candidates have to contact the institution for the admission through email ([email protected]) or telephone (93599 22777). Candidates can find the details in the MBEHSM website link given Click Here
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?