31st May 2018, 08:22 PM
Unregistered

Is it beneficial to study DEHM in MBEHSM?

Hello Sir, I am interested to do Diploma in Electro Homeopathy Medicine from Medical Board of Electro Homeopathy System of Medicine. Kindly tell me that is it beneficial to do this Diploma course from this institute? I am very much confused so I need your advice.

15th November 2018, 11:49 AM
BHANBHORI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Is it beneficial to study DEHM in MBEHSM?

=> Diploma in Electro-Homoeopathy is a Diploma type course and the duration of this course is 3 years.

=> As per my knowledge, yes it is beneficial to study Diploma in Electro-Homoeopathy in MBEHSM.

For more information, you can contact at given below address.

CONTACT ADDRESS

GF Nand Vatika Siwaya, Haridwar Road Modipuram Meerut 250110,
Meerut, Uttar Pradesh 250110
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?