30th January 2012, 09:02 PM
Unregistered

Am I eligible to do diploma in civil engineering after clearing SSC with combination basis of Maths and Science?

Sir,
I have cleared my ssc but I have passed on combination basis of maths and science ,am I elegible for doing Diploma in civil engg

Related Questions:
  1. Eligibility for Diploma in Civil Engineering?
  2. Am I eligible for IIT JEE after completing diploma in civil engineering
  3. Am I eligible to apply for PWD exam after completion of diploma in civil engineering?
  4. Am I eligible for SSC JR exam after passing diploma in Civil Engineering?
  5. Am I eligible to pursue civil engineering? I have passed 12th science
  6. Which colleges I can get admission to study 12th externally after 10th standard? -- [Most Discussed]
  7. Am I eligible to study Bachelor of Hotel Management course after completing Civil Engineering Diploma course?
  8. Can I do diploma in Civil engineering after 10th?
  9. Candidate without Mathematics in SSLC can get admission in Polytechnics of Karnataka?
  10. After completing ITI Mechanical Electronics which are the courses offered? -- [Most Discussed]
  11. Which course is good in polytechnic after 10th?
  12. Courses available to study for a candidate who has completed 10th around 6 years ago? -- [New]
  13. Can I get admission in diploma architecture assistance-ship after passing SSC with 75%? Can I get admission in B.E Civil
  14. Can I get Job in Navy being a candidate having completed 10th class, failed in 12th class and pursuing Diploma in Civil Engineering?
  15. Can I be eligible to apply for SSC JR civil exam after completing 3 years diploma in Architecture Assistanceship
  16. How to do SSC diploma in civil engineering after passing 10th board exam? What is the fee structure?
  17. Last 10 years SSC question papers of diploma civil engineering?
  18. How should I prepare for SSC JR exam? I have completed diploma in civil engineering
6th September 2012, 01:38 AM
shadab879

Default Re: Am I eligible to do diploma in civil engineering after clearing SSC with combination basis of Maths and Science?

Yes. Definitely you are eligible to do diploma in civil engineering. One should be SSC/10th passed with Maths and Science with atleast 60% in aggregate.
Civil Engineering uses scientific and engineering principles to design and construct the physical and natural built environment, including the structures viz. bridges, roads, canals, dams and buildings etc. This is considered to be one of the oldest branches of engineering disciplines

A civil engineer can choose from a multitude of career options like designing, supervision and construction activities of public works like roads, bridges, tunnels, buildings, airports, dams, water works, sewage systems, ports etc.The career prospects in this field are enormous owing to the rapid growth of infrastructure facilities in the country.
Basic Eligibility :

If you have passed SSC or equivalent qualification in relevant field are eligible for admission to this course.

If you have passed 2 years of ITI or NCVT course are also eligible for admission to this course.

Duration :

3 years (after SSC) / 2 Years (after ITI, NCVT)
Diploma in Civil engineering is generally offered by a wide number ofinstitutes...

Some are :
-
Karmaveer Bhaurao Patil College of Engineering and Polytechnic, Satara, India

Chandigarh College Of Engineering & Technology ( CCET ), Chandigarh, India

Anjuman Polytechnic, Nagpur, India

Agnel Polytechnic , Navi Mumbai, India

Murugappa Polytechnic College, Chennai, India
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?