5th March 2012, 02:44 PM
Unregistered

Am I eligible to do internship in my first year?

Are i'm eligible for doing internship in my first year and should i kunow any programming languages for doing my internship..

Related Questions:
  1. Am I eligible to do internship while in 2nd year B.Tech? List of the companies that offer internship?
  2. Which companies offer internship for first year B.E. students?
  3. Am I eligible for internship program? How to apply? I'm a B.Tech(ECE) 3rd year student with an aggregate of 81% marks
  4. Am I eligible to do internship in top IT MNC companies if I have scored less than 60% marks in 10th and 12th exams?
  5. Am I eligible to do internship in my first year?
  6. Am I eligible to do Internship being a B.Tech(Automobile Engineering) 3rd year student? List of companies offering Internship in Hyderabad?
  7. Am I eligible to apply for Internship in TCS being a CSE graduate? Last date of application? -- [New]
  8. Am I eligible to do internship after completion of B.Tech 2nd year?
  9. Am I eligible to do internship in BHEL if I am doing B.Tech 3rd year?
  10. Can i do Internship from Ram Manohar Lohia Hospital while pursuing Bachelors of Physiotherapy?
  11. Am I eligible for internship at IISCB? How to apply?
  12. Am I eligible for SSC combined graduate level exam after completing my internship? Exam which I need to appear? -- [Most Discussed]
  13. Detailed procedure to apply for Internship in Infosys for B.E. 2nd year student?
  14. How to do internship while studying B.E Civil? In which companies can I do internship? Procedure to do internship?
  15. Am I eligible to do internship online if I am doing my 3rd year EEE?
  16. Am I eligible to do internship in ISRO while doing 3rd year B.Tech?
  17. What is the procedure for summer internship in BHEL? Am I eligible to do internship if am doing B.E ECE?
  18. Is it good to have internship in second year? Where can I get my internship done?
25th March 2012, 08:22 AM

Default Re: Am I eligible to do internship in my first year?

from which sector u r and in what subject u want internship prog language is on necessary or not ity is decided by that internship type and u can do form 1st year if u can do and understand.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?