25th September 2015, 11:52 PM
Unregistered

Am I eligible to do internship online if I am doing my 3rd year EEE?

Am I eligible to do internship online if I am doing my 3rd year EEE? What is the procedure followed for it? Can you please help me to complete my internship via online. Hope that you will be able to clear my query as soon as possible. Thank you!

Related Questions:
  1. How to apply for summer internship in BHEL being 3rd semester EEE student?
  2. What are the steps which I need to follow up to ensure that I will get the internship in companies while doing 3rd year EEE?
  3. Companies offering Internship to B.Tech(EEE) 3rd year student in Hyderabad?
  4. How to do internship in one of the affiliated companies? I am a B.Tech 3rd year EEE student
  5. Companies offering Internship for B.Tech(EEE) 3rd year student in Chennai?
  6. Companies offering internship or training for B.Tech EEE 3rd year students? -- [Most Discussed]
  7. What are the benefits of doing Internship for B.Tech(EEE) 2nd year student?
  8. Procedure and qualification required to apply for Internship in L&T for B.Tech(EEE) 3rd year student?
  9. Procedure to apply for one month Internship in BHEL, Ranipet for B.Tech(EEE) 3rd year student?
  10. Is it better to do internship during my 3rd year of engineering or take a break after 3rd year course?
  11. How to do internship if I am a student of EEE? Which are the companies offering internship?
  12. How can I apply for Summer Internship in IISc, Bangalore if pursuing B.Tech(EEE) 3rd year?
  13. Is there any possibility to do internship when I am in 3rd sem EEE?
  14. Am I eligible for internship program? How to apply? I'm a B.Tech(ECE) 3rd year student with an aggregate of 81% marks
  15. Companies offering Summer Internship for B.Tech(EEE) 3rd year student in Chennai?
  16. Procedure to apply for Summer Internship in BSNL for B.Tech(EEE) 3rd year candidate?
  17. How can I apply for Internship in NTPC, Delhi being a B.Tech(EEE) 3rd year student? Detailed information about it?
  18. Am I eligible to do Internship being a B.Tech(Automobile Engineering) 3rd year student? List of companies offering Internship in Hyderabad?
27th September 2015, 09:47 AM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Am I eligible to do internship online if I am doing my 3rd year EEE?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Am I eligible to do internship online if I am doing my 3rd year EEE? What is the procedure followed for it? Can you please help me to complete my internship via online. Hope that you will be able to clear my query as soon as possible. Thank you!
You are now in B.Tech 3rd year in EEE subject so you are eligible for internship. You can apply for internship in below given companies.

PotentialLabs, Mehdipatnam Road, Santosh Nagar, Mehdipatnam
Hyderabad, Andhra Pradesh, Phone: 090300 33049

V-Guard Industries Limited, Plot No. 24 & 25, Sri Lakshmi Nagar Colony, Beside Kamineni Hospital, Near L.B Nagar, Mansoorabad, GSI Post, Hyderabad, Telangana
Phone: 040 2422 1841

BELLS ELECTRICAL COMPANY, 55, Ezra Street, Poddar Court, Barabazar Market
Kolkata, West Bengal, Phone: 033 2235 4070

NSIC Limited, 203, Sri Datta Sai Complex, Second Floor, RTC X Road,, Opp Sapthagiri Theater, Golconda X Roads, Sweta Enclave, Jawahar Nagar, Kavadiguda, Hyderabad, Andhra Pradesh, Phone: 040 2762 2515
27th September 2015, 11:45 PM
SudeepKumarSaha
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Am I eligible to do internship online if I am doing my 3rd year EEE?

Yes, you can definitely pursue internship being in third year of EEE B.Tech/B.E course. Internet world is quite prominent and houses huge amount of jobs worldwide. You can definitely find online internships since many companies are providing work from home working opportunity and there are ample freelancing opportunities. You should check the popular internship portals like letsintern, twenty19, internshala, etc. to know various virtual scholarships in the area of your interest and follow the specified procedure to achieve the internship opportunity. Apart from this, there are freelancing jobs available across the internet in various websites; you can be a part of them.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?