15th June 2016, 11:57 AM
Unregistered

Am I eligible to join military after completion of diploma in EEE? When we can get the applications to apply?

Am I eligible to join military after completion of diploma in EEE? When we can get the applications to apply? Can you please provide me the details on this? What would be the minimum criteria which is followed. Awaiting for the response soon.

Related Questions:
15th June 2016, 02:31 PM
jagrity7
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Am I eligible to join military after completion of diploma in EEE? When we can get the applications to apply?

You can join Indian Military through NDA exam if your age is in between 16.5 years to 19.5 years with your academic qualification. But, if you have crossed the age, then first you have to complete your Graduation to join Military through CDS exam.

CDS stands for Combined Defense Services Exam .

UPSC conducts CDS exam twice a year to make recruitment in the Indian Defense Services .

The eligibility criteria for the CDS exam are as under :-

Academic Qualification :

Indian Military Academy/Officer's Training Academy-Graduation in any discipline.

Indian Naval Academy-Bachelor of Engineering.

Indian Air Force Academy-10+2 level degree with Physics and Mathematics or Bachelor of Engineering.

-Age criteria :

Indian Military Academy- 19 years to 24 years

Indian Naval Academy-19 years to 22 years

Indian Air Force Academy-19 years to 23 years

Officer's Training Academy-19 years to 25 years

- Selection process :

* Written Exam

* Interview by Services Selection Board.
15th June 2016, 03:57 PM
aashisranjan784
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Am I eligible to join military after completion of diploma in EEE? When we can get the applications to apply?

The online examination that is conducted at senior secondary level to enter into Defence is National Defence Academy examination. NDA/NA examination is conducted by Union Public Service Commission two times every year and eligibility criteria for exam is:

>>Candidate must have passed 10+2 or its equivalent from a recognized board or institute. Diploma is equivalent to 10+2, so, you are eligible for Indian Army through NDA/NA exam. For Air Force and Navy, physics and mathematics in 10+2 is necessary.

>>The age limit for examination is 16.5 to 19.5 years. Only unmarried male candidates can apply for this examination.

You will have to clear written test and Service Selection Board in order to join Indian Army. For any more details about this exam, you can visit www.upsc.gov.in.
15th June 2016, 10:00 PM
Blessmegod
Senior Member+++++

You can apply for National Defence Academy examination. Eligibility criteria for this examination is:

*UPSC has set its academic qualification as 10+2 or its equivalent. You will be eligible for Indian Army only.

*Age limit is 16.5-19.5 years. You must be unmarried male Indian citizen to apply for this exam.

*Selection is done on basis of performance in Written test and Service Selection Board.

Date of release of NDA II exam: 18/06/2016.
15th June 2016, 10:52 PM
AWNISH RANJAN CHAUDHARY
Senior Member+++++

You are eligible to join Miitary after completion of Diploma in Electrical and Electronics Engineering through National Defence Academy examination conducted by Union Public Service Commission.

For NDA/NA examination, you must fulfill following criteria:

1. The academic qualification for this exam is 12th or its equivalent from recognized institute.

2. Age limit for candidates of all category is 16.5 to 19.5 years.

You must clear written test and Service Selection board in order to join Military.
15th June 2016, 11:43 PM
queen199
Senior Member+++++

Having completed your diploma in EEE which is a degree equivalent to a higher secondary school degree you are eligible for joining Indian Military ( Army ) through NDA.

NDA stands for National Defense Academy and for joining NDA your are required to qualify its respective entrance examination i.e; NDA entrance examination which is conducted twice every year by UPSC.

For appearing in the same examination, apart from your educational qualification you must have the citizenship of India with your age lying within 16.5 years to 19.5 years. Also you must be unmarried male candidate with Physical fitness as per the service norms.

Th next NDA is scheduled to be organised on 18th September 2016 for which will application form will be available from 18th June 2016 and will last on 15th July 2016.

For more details and updates about NDA entrance examination you can visit the official website of UPSC i.e; www.upsc.gov.in.
16th June 2016, 12:05 AM
avinash1997
Senior Member+++++

To join military after diploma in EEE, you will have to clear written test and Service Selection Board of NDA/NA exam. This exam is conducted every year twice by UPSC and has eligibility criteria that aspirant should have done 12th from recognized board. Diploma candidates are eligible for Army only.

Age limit for exam is between 16.5-19.5 years. You must be unmarried male Indian to apply for this exam. You can visit www.upsc.gov.in for any more details.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?