18th July 2019, 01:51 AM
Unregistered

Am I eligible to do M.Tech in Aeronautics after B.Sc in Computer Science?

Can I do M.Tech in Aeronautics after completion of B.Sc in Computer Science? Will it be a good combination? What are the job opportunities in Aeronautics? Or, should I stick to Computer Science only and do M.Sc in Computer Science?

31st July 2019, 03:27 PM
AWNISH RANJAN CHAUDHARY
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Am I eligible to do M.Tech in Aeronautics after B.Sc in Computer Science?

The full form of M.Tech is Master of Technology course.

Eligibility for M.Tech course:

1. You must have done bachelor's degree in technology or engineering or master's degree in science from a recognized university.

B.Sc in computer science candidates can not apply for M.Tech course. You must pursue M.Sc course to become eligible for it.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?