1st September 2013, 10:50 AM
Ayushee98

Am I eligible to do MSc statistics in IIT? I have completed graduation in BSc with 77%

m i eligible to do m.sc. statistics in IIT & can i do it from delhi. i hv cmpltd graduation in B.Sc. (PSM) with 77% marks. What is the examination procedure & syllabus? How to apply for it &when will be the examination form available for 2014 session.
Give me whole detail.
Plzz give me answer...
Plzzzz
i need help
its about my whole future.
Plz help me
i'll be highly obliged to u.
Plzz reply as soon as possible.

1st July 2014, 04:16 PM
ChakrabortyP
Senior Member++++

Default Re: Am I eligible to do MSc statistics in IIT? I have completed graduation in BSc with 77%

IIT Kanpur and IIT Bombay offer the course you wish to pursue. As far as eligibility is concerned for M.Sc. Applied Statistics and Informatics, candidates need to complete Bachelor's degree with either Mathematics or Statistics for at least two years or four semesters. You need to score atleast 55 per cent aggregate marks in all subjects incase of General/OBC category candidates. In case of SC/ST/PD category, candidates need to score 50 per cent aggregate marks. Indian Institutes of Technology conducts a Joint Admission test for M.Sc admission.
You will get more details at http://gate.iitk.ac.in/jam. IIT JAM comprises eight subjects of Mathematical Statistics, Mathematics, Chemistry, Geophysics, Geology, Physics, Biotechnology, and Computer Applications.You can also fill the forms offline from designated bank branches of Canara bank on cash payment or from GATE-JAM Office, IIT Delhi.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?