27th April 2012, 05:41 PM
Unregistered

Will I be eligible to give IIT JAM after scoring 45% marks in first year and 80% in TYBSc Maths? How to secure admission in MSc Applied Statistics\?

If I get 45% marks in first year and second year but 80% in TYBSc Maths will I be eligible to give IIT JAM and secure admission in MSC Applied Statistics?

1st May 2012, 12:16 AM
nitz90
Senior Member+++++

Smile Re: Will I be eligible to give IIT JAM after scoring 45% marks in first year and 80% in TYBSc Maths? How to secure admission in MSc Applied Statistics\?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
If I get 45% marks in first year and second year but 80% in TYBSc Maths will I be eligible to give IIT JAM and secure admission in MSC Applied Statistics?

Eligibility Criterion For IIT JAM

The Indian Institute of Technology Joint Admission Test is conducted every year for admissions to M.Sc. courses in various IITs..

Eligibility Criterion :-

A candidate is eligible to appear for the exam only if he/she has secured an aggregate of 55% in his/her graduation (all years combined)

In case you belong to the reserved categories then you must have secured at least 50%..

So yes, you are definitely eligible for appearing for the exam as your aggregate for the 2 years comes out to be approximately 62.5%..

Since you are applying for the Applied Statistics hence, you must have a graduation degree with Maths or Statistics as a subject..

For more details on the IIT JAM..you can Click Here

all the best..

With Warm Regards
Nitz
6th May 2012, 09:44 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Will I be eligible to give IIT JAM after scoring 45% marks in first year and 80% in TYBSc Maths? How to secure admission in MSc Applied Statistics?

sir please tell me, 55 % aggregate is constant for jam 2013 ?
6th September 2012, 01:08 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Will I be eligible to give IIT JAM after scoring 45% marks in first year and 80% in TYBSc Maths? How to secure admission in MSc Applied Statistics?

I have 78% marks in fy...67 in sy...and 47 in ty am I eligible to IIT jam ?
1st December 2013, 09:48 AM
Unregistered

If i have two er in second year.. And i clear both in third year. Ans at the end of third year i m all clear.. Then m i eligible to give entrance exam.of iitjam for msc physics... And will i be admittd to iit ??
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?