1st October 2011, 10:57 PM
hs1

Am I eligible to do MSW from IGNOU(Distance Mode) after completing BSc Biotechnology?

hi this is harish i have complete b.sc biotechnology i want to do m.s.w from ignou distance mode am eligible for it or not please try to help me...

Related Questions:
  1. How can I study MSW in regular mode? Colleges in Hyderabad for this course?
  2. Can I get Lectureship after completion of correspondence MSW? Universities offering this course?
  3. Am i eligible for TRB after completing BSc Biotechnology
  4. Can I do M.Sc Biotechnology in regular mode after doing B.Sc MLT through distance mode?
  5. Duration, syllabus and cost of completing MSW course? -- [New]
  6. How to do correspondence MSW course after completing BSc Physics
  7. What's the eligibility criteria for doing MSW as a girl? List of institutions in Mumbai and their admission date for the same course? -- [Most Discussed]
  8. Am I eligible for M.Tech Biotech after completing BSc Biotechnology
  9. Can I be eligible for any veterinary job after completing BSc Biotechnology with 55%?
  10. Eligibility to pursue MSW after completing B.Com? Minimum percentage required in B.Com? Job opportunities for MSW candidate?
  11. Can I get a job after completing B.Sc biotechnology only? What is the scope of doing MBA after that?
  12. Am I eligible to do master in designing after completing BSc Biotechnology?
  13. Am I eligible for master in designing after completing BSc Biotechnology?
  14. Am I eligible for B.Ed after completing BSc and MSc in Biotechnology
  15. How to do masters in MSW after completing B.Tech in Mechanical?
  16. Can I study Biotechnology in IIT after completing BSc in Biotechnology
  17. Am i eligible to apply for MSc Nanotechnology after completing graduation with BSc Biotechnology? Which are the colleges/universities?
  18. Can I be eligible for biotechnology engineering after completing BSc, Biotech
14th November 2011, 05:04 PM
Beready

Default Re: Am I eligible to do MSW from IGNOU(Distance Mode) after completing BSc Biotechnology?

hello friend,

yes,you are eligible to do M.S.W,
because for doing an MSW course you should at least graduate.
and you already got your graduate degree so you can do that .
good luck.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?