30th May 2010, 06:44 PM
Neeraj nandal

Can I get into engineering after scoring 43 in AIEEE with 58% in CBSE?

i have got 58% marks in cbse
and 43 in aieee
can now i have some scope in engineering
please tell me

Related Questions:
  1. Am I eligible for counseling of AIEEE after scoring 815 in AIEEE or should I wait for my CBSE compartmental?
  2. What should I do except engineering after scoring 66% in 10th CBSE and 54% in 12th CBSE?
  3. Scholarship of CBSE after scoring 9.4/10 in CBSE?
  4. how to get admission in engineering college after scoring 116441 AIEEE rank?
  5. Can I get government engineering college after scoring 36 marks in AIEEE?
  6. Is AIEEE conducted by CBSE board and is it beneficiary for pursuing engineering?
  7. Will I get admission in top colleges after scoring 77 in AIEEE and 88.4% in CBSE board
  8. Which college can I get for B.Tech in Uttarkhand after scoring 58% in 12th CBSE and 125 in AIEEE?
  9. Which engineering college can I get after scoring 114 in MHT CET and 160 in AIEEE?
  10. Can I get admission in any engineering college for Mechanical Engineering after scoring 3,92,000 in AIEEE
  11. List of AICTE approved colleges in AIEEE in which I can get admission after scoring 74% in CBSE exam and 35 marks in AIEEE?
  12. Topics on which I should stress more in AIEEE?
  13. Which are the most scoring topics in PCM subjects to crack AIEEE?
  14. Which board should i prefer among ISC and GSEB? Which board is suitable for Gujarat students? -- [New]
  15. Which engineering college is suitable for me after scoring 85% in CBSE 12th?
  16. How to apply for CBSE scholarships after scoring 80% in 12th? From where to get the forms of CBSE scholarships? -- [Most Discussed]
  17. Which college can I get after scoring 96.67% in PCM and 92% overall and 94700 AIR in AIEEE?
  18. What are my chances for Aerospace Engineering in AIEEE Institutes after scoring 30,000 rank in AIEEE?
30th March 2011, 11:54 PM
Pathfinder
Senior Member++++

Default Re: Can I get into engineering after scoring 43 in AIEEE with 58% in CBSE?

Sorry but it isnt possible to get into any NITs with 43 marks in AIEEE. The cutoff for general category students is considered to be around 150 if I am not wrong. For reserved category like OBC the cutoff can hover around 110.

So sorry its nt possible. Maybe you can try for other exams or the following AIEEE exam

All the best
31st March 2011, 12:04 AM
ashok880
Senior Member++++

Default Re: Can I get into engineering after scoring 43 in AIEEE with 58% in CBSE?

12th standard score is sufficient,but to get admission in IIT's/NIT's you

should get marks above 120
.Then only you can get the admission.

So if you have interest,that you want to do your graduation in IIT's/NIT's,then go for long term and again give the exam.If you get above 120 marks then you can get the admission.
31st March 2011, 09:45 AM
ravik1214
Senior Member++++

Thumbs up Re: Can I get into engineering after scoring 43 in AIEEE with 58% in CBSE?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Neeraj nandal View Post
and 43 in aieee
please tell me

If you want to take admission in some good colleges on the basis of this

marks, then it is very difficult for you because you have secured very less

marks
. But don't worry you can still complete engineering but

not through IIT-JEE or AIEEE . There are so many collages which offers

admission on the basis of donation .

So, you will have to pay donation to take admission in those colleges .There

are so many colleges in bangalore which takes admission through donation.

There are some colleges which conducts their own examination .So, find them

and meet directly to the colleges admission official because the agents

generally takes too much from the parents .

But i will not suggest you to take admission though donation as it will

demoralize you
.I will suggest you to wait for 1 year. During that time

prepare for AIEEE and appear in next year AIEEE.Get good rank there and that's it .

With Regards
ravik1214
31st March 2011, 11:01 AM
JAMESS
Senior Member+++++

with this low marks in AIEEE you will not be able to take admission in good colleges. but if you want to take admission with this much marks then you may try for admission in private institution. you may get chance in lower grade private institution.

i think it's better for you to appear in other engineering entrance examination other than taking admission in non popular colleges like IIT JEE or other state level engineering entrance examination. even unfortunately if you are unable to do good rank in these examination also then appear in next year. i think you will do well in next year.

otherwise you may take admission in engineering through management quota. in most of the private institution have management seat in which you have to pay extra money to take admission. in this way even you may get chance in popular private institution also.

just decide what you want to do. if you think that you can do well in next year then choose it otherwise take admission in engineering.

best of luck.
31st March 2011, 11:08 AM
Mayank Shekhar

Dear,
Hello,
If you want to take admission in some good colleges on the basis of this

marks, then it is very difficult for you because you have secured very less

marks . But don't worry you can still complete engineering but

not through IIT-JEE or AIEEE . There are so many collages which offers

admission on the basis of donation .

So, you will have to pay donation to take admission in those colleges .There

are so many colleges in bangalore which takes admission through donation.

There are some colleges which conducts their own examination .So, find them

and meet directly to the colleges admission official because the agents

generally takes too much from the parents .

But i will not suggest you to take admission though donation as it will

demoralize you .I will suggest you to wait for 1 year. During that time

prepare for AIEEE and appear in next year AIEEE.Get good rank there and that's it .

Thanks.
All the best.
31st March 2011, 11:09 AM
subho19
Senior Member+++

Talking Re: Can I get into engineering after scoring 43 in AIEEE with 58% in CBSE?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Neeraj nandal View Post
and 43 in aieee
please tell me
I think 43 is not enough score for geting a chance for AIEEE where the cutoff marks is 150.
Dont warry friend,i think you should go for another stream,otherwise you can sit for AIEEE next year...
31st March 2011, 12:42 PM
cricket007
Banned

AIEEE Eligibility Criteria

The minimum academic qualification for appearing in AIEEE 2011 is that the candidate must have passed in final examination of 10+2 (Class XII) or its equivalent referred to as the qualifying examination (see Appendix IX) with 50% marks for general category candidates and 40% marks for SC/ST/OBC/PH category candidates.

Those appearing in 10+2 (Class XII) final or equivalent examination may also appear in AIEEEprovisionally. Candidates appearing in 10+2 (Class XII) in 2012 or passed in 2008 or before are not eligible to appear in AIEEE.

QUALIFYING EXAMINATIONS:

i) The +2 level examination in the 10+2 pattern of examination of any recognized Central/State Board ofSecondary Examination,
such as Central Board of Secondary Education, New Delhi, and Council for Indian School Certificate Examination,
New Delhi

ii) Intermediate or two-year Pre-University Examination conducted by a recognized Board/University.

iii) Final Examination of the two-year course of the Joint Services Wing of the National Defence Academy.

iv) Any Public School/Board/University Examination in India or in foreign countries recognized by the Association of Indian
Universities as equivalent to 10+2 system.

v) H.S.C. Vocational Examination.

vi) A pass grade in the Senior Secondary School Examination conducted by the National Open School with a minimum of five
subjects.

vii) 3 or 4-year diploma recognized by AICTE or a State Board of Technical Education.

check the official site,

www.aieee.nic.in

all the best.....................................
31st March 2011, 01:00 PM
surendergora
Senior Member++++

There is no way for you to secure admission through AIEEE , atleast you should have scored 100 marks even that will be through reserved category , so give another try for AIEEE.
24th May 2011, 10:05 PM
Unregistered

Can you tell me i got overall 62% in cbse and can i got admission iit-jee 2011
25th May 2011, 12:14 PM
Unregistered

In which college can i get enginnering seat with a mark of 43 in EAMCET exam (In Andhra pradesh)?
12th June 2011, 01:37 AM
Unregistered

I appeared for AIEEE (B-arch),2011 and got a All india rank of 1974 and 371 in all india OBC category.My home state is Tamilnadu and i have scored 33rd rank in OBC category(HS) and 63 rank in general(tamilnadu). Where am i supposed to get a b-arch seat..?can anyone suggest me..
14th November 2011, 05:01 PM
Unregistered

Can i get into iit after scoring 50 in AIEEE with 58% in UP Board?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?