18th August 2013, 11:26 AM
kaushik rishi rajesh

Am I eligible to do Pharma after giving 12th?

Am i able to do pharmaaftergiving 12 andpcb as an entrance?? am i able to do d pharma and get a good job after my diploma course of d pharma of 2 years or if i do b pharma of 4 years as a bachlor and after that am i able to get good job??plzz rply me..and can i do bussines of medicine after pharmacy ???

16th June 2014, 12:12 AM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Am I eligible to do Pharma after giving 12th?

Quote:
Originally Posted by kaushik rishi rajesh View Post
Am i able to do pharmaaftergiving 12 andpcb as an entrance?? am i able to do d pharma and get a good job after my diploma course of d pharma of 2 years or if i do b pharma of 4 years as a bachlor and after that am i able to get good job??plzz rply me..and can i do bussines of medicine after pharmacy ???
If you're belong from Science stream then you're eligible to for B. Phama course. Only science stream candidates are eligible for B.Pharma course. B. Pharm stands for Bachelor of Pharmacy. The duration of the course three years with practical experience. The course divided into 6 semester. There is good scope for the B. Pharm course. If your interested in pharma course then you should be qualified in 12th in science stream with above 60% percentage of marks from recognized university and The applicant who belong from sc/st candidate then the relaxation is given for 55% percentage of marks. It's the applicant should be qualified in entrance examinations like, G.P.A.T Graduate Pharmacy Aptitude Test, B.H.U Pharma Entrance Examination etc...
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?