5th September 2013, 02:55 PM
Unregistered

What is the qualification required for M.Phil?

i m competed my b.com with account and m.com with economics from m.s university,, can i eligible? nd what percentage required?

7th May 2014, 11:12 PM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What is the qualification required for M.Phil?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
i m competed my b.com with account and m.com with economics from m.s university,, can i eligible? nd what percentage required?
The Minimum Educational qualification required to apply for M.Phil course is that the candidate should be complete master degree or equivalent qualification from recognized university.

The Master degree course like, (M.A./M.Sc/M.Stat./M.Sc/M.B.A./M.Tech./ M.E./B.Tech./B.E.) are eligible to apply for M.Phil Course.

Minimum 55% percentage of marks is required in Master degree course to get admission for M.Phil course.

The Institution/University conduct own entrance examination within the college, based on the entrance examination performance the applicant may get admission for M.Phil course.
16th June 2014, 12:17 AM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What is the qualification required for M.Phil?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
The Applicant who completed their master degree course in any specialization like, M.A./M.Sc. in Economics M.Stat./M.Sc.(Physics or Mathematics or Environmental Science or Operations Research)/ M.B.A./M.Tech./ M.E./B.Tech./B.E. With at least 55% aggregate marks for Economics discipline and 60% aggregate marks for other disciplines. The Applicant willing to study M.Phil must also attend the entrance exams conducted by respective college or university in which u are going to study.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?