16th January 2012, 07:50 PM
Unregistered

Am I eligible for B.Pharma after passing 12th with Physics, Chemistry and Biology?

I am in 10+2 with Physics, Chemistry and Biology and want to know that am I eligible for B.Pharma?

17th January 2012, 11:59 AM
mittal swati
Member+

Default Re: Am I eligible for B.Pharma after passing 12th with Physics, Chemistry and Biology?

ofcourse you are eligible for doing B.Pharm and you can easily get the admission in any good colleage
4th April 2012, 06:19 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Am I eligible for B.Pharma after passing 12th with Physics, Chemistry and Biology?

what is fee structureof of farmecy goverment medical college..?
28th April 2012, 11:39 PM
Unregistered

Am i eligible to do B. pharma with non medical stream
7th May 2012, 10:52 PM
Unregistered

Sir im in 12th after this i admision in b.pharma tel me about this
9th June 2012, 04:04 PM
Unregistered

Which course is better for me to study after passing 12 in biology,chemistry,english,history,hindi
10th June 2012, 10:10 PM
Unregistered

without mathematics in intermediate am i elegeble to indian airforce or indian navy
17th February 2013, 01:11 PM
Unregistered

In 12th subjects were PCB.IT.Geography.English .now college says i cannot apply for MHCET due to pcb and i want to go for BPHARM
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?