20th November 2011, 08:29 PM
Saurabh mishra

Will I be eligible for IIT JEE or IIST if I give 12th exam from other board without giving 10th?

I had given iitjee two times already, if igive 12th board again from any other board this year without giving 10th, then will i eligible for the iitjee or iist in2012? I had never given iist exam before.

8th June 2012, 04:21 PM
aTRazan

Default Re: Will I be eligible for IIT JEE or IIST if I give 12th exam from other board without giving 10th?

you will be not to allowed to sit for IITJEE since they require information regarding your class X exam. you can sit for iist exam because they are only interested in your class XII marks but there is no use since at the time of admission they look for your class X mark sheet also.
8th June 2012, 09:11 PM
epson

Default Re: Will I be eligible for IIT JEE or IIST if I give 12th exam from other board without giving 10th?

its waste of your time my friend if you still try for IIT as it can be written only twice in life even if you write XII again it does not make any difference

when we talk about iist the date has already commenced . so you will have to write next year so
if you are really interested in engineering
wasting time and money ,you can rather take management seat in some well reputed college for desired branch .

after 4 years prepare for GATE properly with which you can enter IIT or NIT based on your performance which will have great significance to your CV as well as your career.

if you are not desperate to do engineering then do bachelors program for 3 years
then write the exam to enter into IIT or NIT to do post graduation so here you save 1 year and hereby your dream will be fulfilled to enter IIT...!!

time will never come back ..BE practical..ALL THE BEST
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?