18th May 2013, 08:31 PM
maheshlead

Am I eligible to study in Aeronautical engineering college after scoring 50% in PCM?

I have score 50% in PCM and i have got 40 answers right in PCM in CET am i eligible to study in aeronautical engineering college approved by govt?

Related Questions:
  1. Can I get any government college in Aeronautical Engineering after scoring 58% marks in 12th PCM?
  2. Universities conducting Aeronautical Engineering course? How much marks required in 10th and 12th to study Aeronautical Engineering? How much fee to be paid? Is there any guarantee of a job? -- [Most Discussed]
  3. Which is a better university to study Aeronautical Engineering? Marks required in 10th and 12th to study Aeronautical Engineering? How much is the fee structure?
  4. How may I join aeronautical and aerospace engineering program after scoring 55% marks in PCM from Chhattisgarh board?
  5. How should I takeup Aeronautical engineering after scoring 49% in PCM and overall 60%?
  6. Which is a better university for studying Aeronautical Engineering? Marks needed in 10th and 12th to study this course? Fee structure and is there any placement assurance?
  7. How to get merit seat in Aeronautical Engineering in Hindustan College of Engineering after completing 12th with 85% marks in PCM
  8. Which is the best college in Bangalore to study Aeronautical engineering? I have scored 89% in 12th from Siddharta Institute of Aeronautical Engineering
  9. Am I eligible for engineering after scoring 43% in PCM and 53.5% in boards
  10. What are the possibilities of joining aeronautics?
  11. List of engineering colleges along with their details offering B.Tech course with aeronautical and aerospace engineering stream? I have done 12th with 55% marks in PCM from Chhattisgarh board
  12. Am I eligible for Aeronautical Engineering after completing diploma mechanical with 70%? List of Aeronautical Engineering colleges in Maharashtra?
  13. How to join Aeronautical and Aerospace Engineering after scoring 54% marks in PCM from Delhi board
  14. Percentage needed to study Aeronautical Engineering after 12th in government college? Steps which need to be taken for admission in government college for Aeronautical Engineering?
  15. How can I join engineering college after scoring 43% in PCM
  16. Any college in which I can get on the basis of donation after scoring 45% in PCM?
  17. Do I have any chance in engineering after scoring 147/300 in PCM in boards? Will there be any consideration for 3 marks?
  18. Can I study MS in Imperial College London after completing B.Tech(Aeronautical Engineering)? -- [New]
8th May 2014, 02:06 PM
Bestanswerer
Banned

Default Re: Am I eligible to study in Aeronautical engineering college after scoring 50% in PCM?

Quote:
Originally Posted by maheshlead View Post
I have score 50% in PCM and i have got 40 answers right in PCM in CET am i eligible to study in aeronautical engineering college approved by govt?
The Criteria for aeronautical Engineering course is differ from College to College. Since you have score 50% percentage of marks in 12th standard. So, definitely you're eligible for aeronautical Engineering. B.Tech stands for (Bachelor of Technology). The Applicant who apsiring to apply for B.Tech aeronautical Engineering course must satisfy the below criteria,

-The candidate should be Complete 12th standard from recognized university.
-The candidate should be studied Physics , Mathematics , Chemistry Subject in 12th board Examination.
-The candidate should be score Minimum 50% Percentage of marks in 12th board Examination.
-The candidate should be qualified in entrance examinations like, IISAT Admission Test, JEE (Joint Entrance Exam), SLIET Entrance Test, SRM Engineering Entrance Examination etc..

The Admission for Engineering course based on the entrance examination performance. So, I suggest you to well prepare for the entrance examination and score good marks in order to get admission for aeronautical Engineering course in reputed colleges.
8th September 2021, 01:37 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Am I eligible to study in Aeronautical engineering college after scoring 50% in PCM?

I have got 70.9 percent in PCM 12th standard and I got 40 marks in AP eamcet I like to join in hindustan university ... I am applicable to it please reply fast
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?