19th May 2013, 06:39 PM
Unregistered

Am I eligible to enter in BCA course? I have passed 2nd PU

i have passed my 2 pu(qualifying exams)as my combination was PCME and my result was 58% physics-63,chemistry-35,maths-30.am i eligible for entering into a bca course?

6th May 2014, 11:48 AM
jatinder hasan

Default Re: Am I eligible to enter in BCA course? I have passed 2nd PU

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
i have passed my 2 pu(qualifying exams)as my combination was PCME and my result was 58% physics-63,chemistry-35,maths-30.am i eligible for entering into a bca course?
hello sir ji
you are eligible sir for BCA
math is must for doing bca you have passed your +2 with math now you are eligible for bca from reputed university like
lovely professional
punjab technical university
etc other university of india
thanks any more discussion you can post your question
6th May 2014, 07:31 PM
Experts
Senior Member+

You are eligible to apply for B.C.A course after completing your 12th examination with Science Stream. BCA course is best option after completing 12th examination. The course is deals with basic of programming language, basics of processor, Accounting and Finance, Mathematics, Development Software and Database. In this you can learn all the basics of development of software. If you are strong basic you can easily get the jobs in future.

B.C.A i.e Bachelor's of Computer Application and the course is divided into Six Semester and duration of course is 3 years. To apply for this course, you must have a completed your intermediate from a recognized School or equivalent qualification. There is no entrance examination to apply for this examination. The admission is based on the Intermediate marks followed by Personal Interview.
8th May 2014, 12:32 PM
Bestanswerer
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post

Yes Off course you're eligible to apply for BCA course after completing 12th standard. The percentage of marks is differ from Institution to Institution. Since you have score good marks in 12th standard. So, definitely you may get admission for BCA course. BCA stands for ( Bachelor of Computer Application ). The duration of the course is for 3 years and the course is divided into 6 Semester. There are so Institutes in India Offers this BCA course. 12th standard or equivalent qualification in any discipline with mathematics as a main subject from recognized university is the minimum educational qualification to apply for BCA course. Most of the BCA Institution in Indian which give admission for the candidate based on the 12th standard score, But only few Institution may conduct entrance examination within the college.To crack the Entrance Examination you have to go through the 12th board Examination. Most of the Question may asked from the 12th board Examination Pattern.

Best BCA Institutions India:-
  • Prestige Institute of Management and Research
  • Apeejay Institute of Management
  • Aryans Group of Colleges
  • JK Business School
  • Indian Academy Group of Institutions
  • Acharya Institute of Management and Sciences
  • Satya Institute of Media and Management
  • Indian Institute of Management and Commerce
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?