19th January 2012, 09:37 AM
Sunil Limbu

Am I eligible for BCA in colleges in West Bengal? I have passed 12th in science with 58%

I've passed 10+2 in Science with 58% marks in aggregate from Nepal. Am I eligible for BCA in colleges in West Bengal? What is the average for structure of BCA in West Bengal? Thank you.

Related Questions:
  1. Will I get Honors college in West Bengal in science subject after passing 12th with PCMB with 56% marks in West Bengal Board?
  2. Eligibility criteria and procedure to apply for B.Ed. in West Bengal? List of colleges in West Bengal for B.Ed. course? -- [Most Discussed]
  3. Possibility to get direct admission in any government college of West Bengal to study BCA course to a candidate who has secured 49% in 12th Science?
  4. Can I get admission in West Bengal Medical College for MBBS through WBJEE if completed 12th from Tamil Nadu but belonging to West Bengal?
  5. Eligibility for AP EMCET 2016
  6. Does a candidate of other state eligible to do Graduation in West Bengal?
  7. Which are the BCA colleges in West Bengal?
  8. When is the B.Ed entrance exam of West Bengal? I have passed B.A in English
  9. Can I get West Bengal Domicile Certificate for NEET if completed 12th from Delhi but born in West Bengal?
  10. List of top engineering colleges(government and private both) for electrical engineering stream in west bengal?
  11. Will my daughter be eligible for Pre PGCET of West Bengal?
  12. Eligibility to do Polytechnic Diploma course in West Bengal for 12th CBSE student?
  13. Am I eligible to appear in Assam CEE for Medical if pursuing 12th AHSEC and belong to West Bengal? -- [New]
  14. Does SLET exam of West Bengal offer computer science? What is the syllabus for the same?
  15. In which B.Pharma college will I get admission if secured 11200 rank in WBJEE(Pharmacy)?
  16. How to get admission in MBBS course? I am a student and have passed higher secondary
  17. Which are the new colleges in West Bengal for MBBS courses? Details about the counseling?
  18. Eligibility to apply in West Bengal School Service Commission for BCA and D.El.ED completed candidate?
21st May 2012, 06:43 PM
akshay1fand

Default Re: Am I eligible for BCA in colleges in West Bengal? I have passed 12th in science with 58%

Yes , my friend
You can join BCA in WB after scoring 58% .
If there is any common entrance exam you have to crack it.
And then you will get admission in particular BCA college by applying it
24th May 2012, 11:01 AM
ranjeet kumar sanjeet
Member+

Default Re: Am I eligible for BCA in colleges in West Bengal? I have passed 12th in science with 58%

dear friend.
the eligibility criteria for getting admission into bca is a minimum of 50% in your 12th.
since you have done it with science stream so you are eligible for sitting in the entrance exam also and further in mca entrance also.
since you have done it from nepal so you can get a seat only through nri quota, if there is no nri quota then you will be not eligible to get admission. so first of all select the list of colleges and then find out how many nri seats is there in that college and then apply for that college and get admission there.
all the best.
9th March 2013, 06:55 PM
Unregistered

Nishant
i have secured 66% from science in class 12th in 2009. can i eligiable for BCA ? what is the criteria for taking addmission in BCA?
when will entrance exam conduct for BCA?

Thanks & Regards
Nishant Singh
15th May 2013, 10:13 AM
Unregistered

Generally which subjects are considerded for tkng admision in BCA?
16th June 2013, 11:15 AM
Unregistered

i hv 52% in 12th . & i want to get admission in bit mesra. wat fee structure . pls tel me
30th June 2013, 12:00 PM
Unregistered

sir i have passed my 10 2 (isc) exam with 56% all total and got 72 marks in computer science can i get admission for bca course in kolkata if yes than which are the best colleges for me
29th May 2015, 11:22 PM
Unregistered

I've passed 10 2 in commerce with 57.95% marks in aggregate from west Bengal board . Am I eligible for BCA in colleges . What is the average for structure of BCA in SMU ? Thank you. Please help me out.. My Email ID is [email protected]...
Thanks..
Arun Chakraborty..
23rd May 2016, 09:20 PM
Unregistered

Sir please send me some list of colleges which I can apply for bsc
I have 75% in best of four
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?