7th January 2012, 05:05 PM
Unregistered

Admission in BCA or BCS after passing 2nd year of engineering?

i have passed the 2nd year of engineerging but due to some personal matter i have to leave engineering please tell me can i get the admission to the bca or bcs? And to which year?

Related Questions:
  1. In which engineering college can I get admission in B.Tech course through CCB? What's the difference between BCS and BCA course? Whether I can do better? What's the future prospective available after BCS and BCA course.I have got 51 marks in AIEEE
  2. Can i get admission in engineering 2nd year after BCS?
  3. BCA or BCS which one is better?
  4. BCS eligibility after Diploma in Computer engineering?
  5. Can I apply for 2nd year BCA after passing Hardware and Networking Engineering course from Jetking?
  6. Eligibility for BCS? Can I get admission in any of the BCS college?
  7. Between BCS and BCA which is a better course? Percentage required to get admission in top colleges after 12th standard? -- [Most Discussed]
  8. BCS is really a demanding and growing course? Is Maths there in BCS? Syllabus of BCS?
  9. What is best to do after passing BCA? I have scored 78% in 2nd year
  10. How to take admission in 2nd year mechanical engineering after passing 12th PCM and ITI? -- [Most Discussed]
  11. What is the procedure for admission in BCA?
  12. Procedure to take admission in BCS? What is my chance for admission? I have scored 70%
  13. Which PG course is best for me after passing BCA
  14. can I get admission in BCS 3rd year after completing computer engineering
  15. Sample papers of IGNOU BCA 1st semester -- [New]
  16. Am I qualified for BCA 2nd year after passing 12th commerce?
  17. How can I get admission in Computer Engineering after completing BCS from Pune University? Is it necessary to complete 4 years of engineering?
  18. Is it possible to shift to BCA while in 2nd year B.Com?
16th May 2012, 06:08 PM
imira
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Admission in BCA or BCS after passing 2nd year of engineering?

Admission to BCA or BCS course is offered on the basis of marks obtained in qualifying exam. Pass in 12th is considered as the basic qualification for admission. Certain colleges carry out written exams for selection process. You can collect details on admission from official website of institutions that offers the course. After qualifying the selection criteria, you can get in to first year of BCA or BCS course.
29th July 2012, 10:31 PM
samatha89
Member+

Admission to BCA or BCS course is offered on the basis of marks obtained in qualifying exam. Pass in 12th is considered as the basic qualification for admission. Certain colleges carry out written exams for selection process. You can collect details on admission from official website of institutions that offers the course. After qualifying the selection criteria, you can get in to first year of BCA or BCS course.
27th September 2012, 02:27 PM
Unregistered

Can i take admission in bcs after fa i have passed fa with 60% marks. please tell me . my email is [email protected]
14th January 2013, 09:17 AM
Unregistered

sir can i get admison in bca or bcs after f.a plz told me i have passed f.a with 60'/, marks with mathematics my e mail id <[email protected]> and mbl number is 03326333951
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?