18th August 2014, 07:58 PM
Unregistered

Am I eligible for environmental studies in technical institutes imparting B.Tech after doing Ph.D in Botany in the field of Pollution

dear sir
i have Ph.D in botany in field of pollution. am i eligible to teach environmental studies in technical institutes imparting B.Tech.

Related Questions:
  1. Can I apply for Ph.D in Environmental Science with Automobile Air Pollution if completed M.Tech Turbo Machinery and working in an Automobile field?
  2. What is the scope of Ph.D Environmental Science?
  3. How to prepare for m.sc or m.tech in environmental field?
  4. Are there any courses like in the field of pollution or energy? Will I get any jobs after completion of the job?
  5. Bharathiar University- M.Sc in Environmental Science First Year- Air Pollution and Management Exam – Download Previous Year’s Question Papers
  6. Colleges offering Ph.D in Environmental Microbiology?
  7. Direct PhD in Psychology or Philosophy or History or Environmental science after B.Tech?
  8. How to join teaching line in Environmental Studies? I have done diploma in Environmental Engineering
  9. What should I do for continuing my studies? I have done 10th with 64% marks but due to some problem I didn't continue my studies later. Now I want to continue my studies in any technical field. Suggest technical courses along with their full details
  10. Is IIBS- International Institute of Business Studies a study center only??
  11. Job opportunities after completing PhD Environmental science in CSIR institutes?
  12. Can I do M.Tech or Ph.D after completion of MSc Telecom Technology course from SMU? If possible then from which universities to do?
  13. Tips to work on the project of environmental pollution control
  14. Which are the Ph.D courses in environmental science?
  15. Can I be eligible for UGC NET Environmental Science after completing MSc with Botany -- [Most Discussed]
  16. Am I eligible to do M.Phil in Environmental Studies after doing masters in education and in English
  17. Kuvempu University M.Sc in Environmental Science-Environmental Education, Environmental policy and Legislation (Paper-IV) Exam – Download Previous Year’s Question Papers
  18. Nanotechnology is possible after B.Tech (IT)?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?