1st June 2011, 03:32 PM
Unregistered

Are there any courses like in the field of pollution or energy? Will I get any jobs after completion of the job?

HI All,

I have completed my M.Sc environmental Sciences and also cleared NET exam, but to my bad luck not getting any opportunity to work anywhere, so decided to do some specialized courses to aid my academics.
Like in the field of pollution or energy etc. are there any courses which after completion will create some job opportunity.

Your help is highly appreciated.

Thanks.

JAY

5th November 2011, 10:31 PM
naidu317

Default Re: Are there any courses like in the field of pollution or energy? Will I get any jobs after completion of the job?

hi jay
u got really very good that ur interested in these type of specialized course u have many opportunity but u need 2 have percentage from fst 2 last
6th November 2011, 11:55 AM
anju anju

Default Re: Are there any courses like in the field of pollution or energy? Will I get any jobs after completion of the job?

hi jay,,,

well i do not think so that there may be any course in pollution and energy,,,

you can do one thing better apply for faculty job where you can utilise your knowleged

every college needs best faculties for their college so better go for faculty job.
6th November 2011, 11:57 AM
anju anju

hi jay,,,

well i do not think so that there may be any course in pollution and energy,,,

you can do one thing better apply for faculty job where you can utilise your knowlege

every college needs best faculties for their college so better go for faculty job.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?