15th December 2013, 03:03 PM
Unregistered

Nanotechnology is possible after B.Tech (IT)?

I am doing B.Tech(IT) now......i have a doubt that if i can do a master degree in NANOTECHNOLOGY after my bachelor degree.....is that possible for me?

17th December 2013, 09:53 PM
Support
Forum Staff

Default Re: Nanotechnology is possible after B.Tech (IT)?

Nanotechnology is the most rapidly progressing field in the modern world. It is an upcoming field which has a very vast scope and whose applications can be seen in various sectors of the industry. Almost every field like electronics, healthcare and electrical seek the applications of this technology to make their tasks easier, portable and cost and size effective.

In India, this field is still in its infant stage but is progressing at a rapid pace. Various scientists and researchers from India have gone into this field and have excelled to a great height. Now this technology is conducted by very technical institutes mainly few IITs but is expected to be conducted by other institutes as well by the year 2020.

However, we are sorry to inform you that you are not eligible for masters programme in the field of Nanotechnology because you will not satisfy the eligibility criteria for it. The eligibility criteria is that you must be have a bachelor’s degree in Nanotechnology to pursue the masters programme in it. As you are pursuing BTech in IT so you are not eligible for the masters programme.

However, you can get associated with various researchers and professors to get more knowledge in this field. If you are interested and acquire enough knowledge in this field, you can also become their assistant in their research work and also can pursue your own research. The desire and thirst of learning can definitely make you excel in any field. For that you do not need any qualification.

Our best wishes are with you. Go ahead.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?