24th December 2012, 09:16 PM
Dr shekhar uike

Am I eligible for FDA entrance after graduating in Ayurveda?

I'M Graduate in Ayurveda and doing MD IN AYURVEDA. As it is medical branch, am i eligible for entrance for FDA entrance.

19th August 2017, 08:59 PM
yogeshsharma3047
Senior Member+++

Thumbs up Re: Am I eligible for FDA entrance after graduating in Ayurveda?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dr shekhar uike View Post
I'M Graduate in Ayurveda and doing MD IN AYURVEDA. As it is medical branch, am i eligible for entrance for FDA entrance.

Yes, you are eligible to apply for FDA(Food and Drug Administration) exam after completing your MD in Ayurveda, because minimum qualification required to apply for FDA exam is bachelor in medical related field like B.Phrma, B.SC biotechnology etc. Here below are details regarding FDA exam:-

Qualification Requirement:- Minimum qualification required to apply for FDA exam is Bachelors in science field from government recognized institute with minimum 50% marks, Relaxation of 5% marks for candidates under reserve categories.

Age Limit to Apply for FDA Exam:- Applicant age must be in between 18 to 30 years. Relaxation of 3 years for candidate belongs to OBC category, Relaxation of 5 years for candidate belongs to SC/ST category.

Selection procedure for FDA exam:- There are two steps in selection procedure:-

1). Written Test.

2). Personal Interview.

Written exam pattern:- Written exam consists of 2 papers :-

Paper I:- Based on general knowledge topics like Current events, Everyday science, Economic geography of India, Indian history and culture, Constitution of India.

Paper II:- Based on general English topics like Comprehension on English, Spelling, vocabulary, Synonyms, Antonyms.
16th March 2018, 10:30 PM
Somyarathore
Member+

Default Re: Am I eligible for FDA entrance after graduating in Ayurveda?

Yes, you are eligible to get examination in food and drug administration entrance test after completion graduation in Ayurveda. The Eligibility cretriea is minimum AGE- 18 - 27 YEARS
age relaxation as per rules and you are required atleast MATRICULATION passed from any recognized university with 50% i aggregate.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?