21st August 2011, 08:15 PM
anusha tiramdas

When is the PG entrance of Ayurveda Karnataka, BHU, Kerala?

when the P.G entrance of ayurveda inkarnatka , B.H.U, kerala states wil conduct?

Related Questions:
  1. What is the date of the entrance exam of PG Ayurveda in MH, BHU, Jamnagar, Karnataka and Kerala?
  2. Dates of PG Ayurveda entrance in Kerala, Karnataka and B.H.U? -- [Most Discussed]
  3. How may I get last 10 year question papers for Ayurveda PG entrance exam in Kerala, Jamnagar, Jaipur and BHU?
  4. How should I prepare for the entrance exam of MD in Ayurveda? Books to referred?
  5. Date of Ayurveda MD entrance exam in Karnataka?
  6. How to prepare to do MD in Ayurveda? Which books to refer?
  7. Date of application forms for BAMS PG entrance exam of Karnataka, Kerala BHU and Jamnagar?
  8. How may I get the previous 10 years question papers of Ayurveda college, Kerala and Jamnagar for PG entrance exam?
  9. MD in ayurvedic? Dates of MD exams all over india and sample papers with answers
  10. Date of Ayurveda post graduation entrance exam in Kerala? -- [New]
  11. Am I eligible for Karnataka CET? I am pursuing 12th from Kerala? My father was born in Karnataka and studied in Karnataka
  12. What's the scheduled date for entrance Test for PG in Ayurveda?
  13. Which entrance exams I can write, either Kerala or Karnataka? I've done C.B.S.E and currently I'm doing PUC education in Karnataka
  14. What should I do to apply for MBBS course in colleges of Tamilnadu and Karnataka? Can I get admissions without entrance exam and what's the procedure for applying? I am from Kerala
  15. Am I eligible for MD in Ayurveda in Karnataka? I've completed BAMS from Karnataka state
  16. Kerala Ayurvedic MD entrance exam pattern? Total number of seats? Names of the colleges providing MD in Ayurveda
  17. What's the last date for the form submission and other details for PG entrance exam in Kerala and Karnataka?
  18. What's my eligibility status for medical entrance after securing 2604 rank in Kerala state exam?
13th September 2011, 07:42 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: When is the PG entrance of Ayurveda Karnataka, BHU, Kerala?

seat available in k.c dept
30th October 2011, 01:02 PM
Unregistered

date of exams pg
1st February 2012, 07:36 PM
Unregistered

PLZ TELL ME DATE OF PG ENTRANCE OF AYURVEDA KARNATAKA 2012
13th February 2012, 12:35 PM
Unregistered

plz tell me date of pg entrance of ayurveda karnataka 2012
14th April 2012, 08:22 PM
Unregistered

pls telll me the date of md ayurveda entrance test 2012 in karnataka
17th April 2012, 03:49 PM
Unregistered

Plz Sir tell m abt date nd detail of tibbiya collge , Dehli. . . Ho much seat their fr open categoery. . . .
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?