5th August 2014, 09:36 PM
ammulava23

Am I eligible for food inspection after completing degree in BSc Maths, Electronics, Computer?

i have complete degree b.sc maths,electronic,computer i am eligible for this

Related Questions:
  1. How can I apply for group I exam after completing graduation in BSc(Maths, Electronics and Computer Science)?
  2. What is the job scope if I study electronics honors in BSc? Will I be eligible to appear in GATE examination after completing raduation with electronics honors and Msc in electronics?
  3. How can we join M.Tech after completing BSc in electronics, Maths, Computer Science? Do we need to attend any entrance exam?
  4. How to prepare for mpsc UPSC examination? I'm doing BFM 1st year
  5. How can I do Ph.D in Dravidian university? I've completed msw M.Phil
  6. Am I eligible for food inspector exam after passing BSc computer science?
  7. How to do MSc Maths after completing BSc computer science?
  8. Cutoff marks and the fee structure of the Kochi Law school
  9. What are the job opportunities after BSc in electronics,computer science and Maths instead of Teaching?
  10. Am i eligible to take Maths after completing 3 years Polytechnic after SSLC
  11. Can I do MSc in food and nutrition? I have BSc degree
  12. What are the different medical exams available? I failed twice in medical entrance earlier.
  13. Which course should I choose between BSc Electronics and B.E?
  14. Is it possible to do B.Ed after completing BSc Physics with 60%?
  15. Any entrance exam for BSc maths and BSc Statistics? Eligibility criteria for BSc Maths and BSc Statistics? -- [Most Discussed]
  16. Am I eligible to do Aircraft course after completing BSc Electronics? Procedure to join the course?
  17. How to do BSc in Maths or Chemistry after completing diploma in electronics and communication
  18. Am I eligible for degree after completing EET? I have completed diploma in electronics and communication
31st May 2015, 12:35 AM
jagrity7
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Am I eligible for food inspection after completing degree in BSc Maths, Electronics, Computer?

No,you are not eligible to apply for food inspection after completing degree in BSc Maths, Electronics and Computer.

The candidate who wishes to become Food inspector has to write the food inspector exam conducted by the UPSC every year in the month of july.

The eligibility criteria required for the food inspector job are as under :-

- The candidate must be a graduate in agriculture/pharmacy/food technology/dairy technology from a recognized university.

-The candidate who have completed their graduation in Medical are also eligible for this post.

- The minimum age limit to apply for the post is from 21 years .

-The candidate must be an Indian.

The selection process involves of

* written test,and

* Interview

The Pay scale for the post of Food Inspector is from Rs 10,000 to Rs 40,000
11th November 2022, 01:52 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Am I eligible for food inspection after completing degree in BSc Maths, Electronics, Computer?

I completed degree in Bsc.Electronics , am I eligible for food safety officer exam?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?