26th June 2012, 03:50 PM
Unregistered

Am I eligible to get admission in B.Arch after scoring 58/200 in NATA and 90% in HSC?

My son has scored 58 / 200 in NATA 2012 and 90 % in HSC. Is he eligible for getting admission in B. Arch.?

Related Questions:
  1. How to prepare for NATA / AIEEE (BArch)? Coaching centers in Delhi to prepare for the same?
  2. In which Architecture colleges can I get admission after scoring 72% in HSc and 82 in NATA?
  3. Will I get Measi/SAPI after scoring 102 in NATA and 96.6% in HSc?
  4. NATA Score and Admission Feasibility -- [Most Discussed]
  5. In which college at Mumbai can I get admission in B.Arch as per my NATA marks?
  6. In which college can I get in Chennai after scoring 82/200 in NATA, 251/400 in B.Arch?
  7. Am I eligible to take admission after scoring 46% in HSC and 48 in MHT CET?
  8. When does the admission process and counseling starts for this years NATA admission? Which website should I visit for admission process?
  9. Is it possible for my friend to appear for NATA entrance exam after scoring 46% in HSC?
  10. B.Arch course is good for future? Next level after doing B.Arch?
  11. Will I get through NATA entrance after scoring 72% in HSc? How to join Measi or Anna University SAP?
  12. Eligibility to appear in NATA for 12th student? Colleges offering admission through NATA? -- [New]
  13. Am I eligible to take admission in any college under Pune University after scoring 80 NATA score and 46.33% in 12th in Maharashtra board
  14. Am I eligible for BDS after scoring 49% in HSc? I have passed 12th with PCBM subject
  15. Will my daughter be eligible for B.Arch degree after securing 46.33% in HSC exam?
  16. Best college for studying Architecture? Duration of the course? What is the payscale per month?
  17. Will I get admission in NATA in Kerala after scoring 100 marks in NATA exam in Kerala and 87% in 12th?
  18. How to get admission after scoring 93 marks in NATA?
2nd September 2012, 10:14 AM
nagaraj g m

Default Re: Am I eligible to get admission in B.Arch after scoring 58/200 in NATA and 90% in HSC?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
My son has scored 58 / 200 in NATA 2012 and 90 % in HSC. Is he eligible for getting admission in B. Arch.?
sir,
sorry to say this sir,
90% is eligibility,it is must,if he would have scored 90% also they will consider second puc marks and CET rankinng. so kindly try to attempt exam next year sir.....

thank you
sir.......
17th May 2014, 08:19 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Am I eligible to get admission in B.Arch after scoring 58/200 in NATA and 90% in HSC?

i got 48% in hsc in backward class ... and in jee 155, can i get admission in B.arch...............
20th May 2015, 08:50 PM
Unregistered

I got 38 in aptitude test of nata. Will I get in drawing test ? I did the 50 mark very well. Will I get ?
21st May 2015, 05:09 PM
rakesh_batra
Member+

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I got 38 in aptitude test of nata. Will I get in drawing test ? I did the 50 mark very well. Will I get ?
You won't be able to get any good college with this score in NATA. At least, you should get 80 marks, where you'll be eligible to apply in one the good colleges mentioned below:
1) Lovely Professional University, Punjab
2) Sir J J College of Architecture, Mumbai
3) Chandigarh College of Architecture, Chandigarh
4) Sushant School of Art and Architecture, Gurgaon
5) Faculty of Architecture & Ekistics, JMI, Delhi

You have to score really good (around 140) since the final score of NATA are the average of current and previous performances.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?