28th March 2017, 01:16 PM
Unregistered

Am I eligible to get admission in B.Sc Agriculture without appearing for EAMCET exam?

Respected Sir, I have completed my Inter with BIPC this year and now I want to pursue my Graduation with B.Sc Agriculture so I want to know am I eligible to get admission in B.Sc Agriculture without appearing for EAMCET exam? What is the procedure to do so? Please answer as soon as possible.

Related Questions:
  1. How to apply for B.Sc(agriculture)? Is EAMCET rank needed to get a seat in B.Sc(agriculture)? List of exams I should write to get admission in the same?
  2. Am I eligible to study BSc Agriculture without passing EAMCET?
  3. How can Admission into BSc Agriculture? got 13199 rank in EAMCET
  4. Without writing EAMCET exam can I be eligible for B.Sc Agriculture?
  5. Am I eligible for BSc in Agriculture if I am 23 years old
  6. How to get admission in BSc Agriculture after scoring 16586 rank in EAMCET?
  7. How to get admission in BSc agriculture after scoring 16586 rank in EAMCET?
  8. What is the counseling date for BSc Agriculture for EAMCET qualified? I have scored 36964 rank
  9. Which subjects are required in 12th for BSc Agriculture? Fee structure for admission in BSc Agriculture? What is the admission procedure of various agriculture colleges in Maharashtra? -- [Most Discussed]
  10. How may I get admission in B.Sc(Agriculture) in Rajhmundry(AP)? I've secured Rank 16586 in EAMCET?
  11. How can I get admission in BSc Agriculture in AP in Rajahmundry? I have scored 16586 rank in EAMCET
  12. How to take admission into BSc Agriculture? I have scored 42090 rank in EAMCET
  13. Will I get admission for agriculture BSc after completing intermediate with 68%
  14. Can I do B.Sc in Agriculture after Diploma in Agriculture?
  15. How to get admission in BSc Agriculture in AP in Rajahmundry?
  16. Can i study Agriculture through EAMCET after Intermediate in BIPC?
  17. How to apply for Agriculture BSc in AP? Is there any entrance for this course?
  18. Can I get BSc agriculture seat in AP EAMCET?
29th March 2017, 09:07 PM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Am I eligible to get admission in B.Sc Agriculture without appearing for EAMCET exam?

Yes, you are eligible to get admission for pursuing B.Sc. Agriculture after completion of your 12th standard from a recognized board and without appearing in EAMCET examination. You can take direct admission in B.Sc. agriculture course through management quota seats by contacting the respective college /university administration without appearing in EAMCET examination.
30th March 2017, 10:26 AM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Am I eligible to get admission in B.Sc Agriculture without appearing for EAMCET exam?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Respected Sir, I have completed my Inter with BIPC this year and now I want to pursue my Graduation with B.Sc Agriculture so I want to know am I eligible to get admission in B.Sc Agriculture without appearing for EAMCET exam? What is the procedure to do so? Please answer as soon as possible.
Yes, you are eligible for EAMCET exam.

EAMCET stands for Engineering, Agriculture and Medical common entrance test held by the Jawaharlal Nehru Technological University.

Those candidates who have completed 12th standard with above 50% marks from a recognized university with PCM or PCB subject are eligible for EAMCET 2016 exam.

Your age must be above 16 years.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?